+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

How much Indian black money in Swiss Banks ?

Advert.

indians Guest

Angry money back the black money

Advert.
    give our money back indias black money we need back back for economic development of indias for free education free treatment etc we need back

Prashanti Guest

Smile If you want you can run the country without corruption , Why not you

If you want you can run the country without corruption , Why not you, Common lets aim for eradicating corruption and anti corruption India

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our india needs an man which really run our country without any of the corruption
    I really feel so bad that we are the comon man leaving in country which is fully corrupted

please bring out some solution from this corruption

"I WAS AN COMMON MAN OF INDIA"

beshivaji
    beshivaji is offline Just in!

Corruption isn't the only issue that we should kill, there are more that we can kill!

Just blowing up something, taking on something in BLOG, watching news, wonthelp much. Ramdev baba is doing big thingagainst corruption and so you can also do too many things. Because you’re alsohuman being like him. All you need be a true citizen.

It seems true that big money is in the foreign banks. Big heads (by dirtymind) )are doing it. But I request you all citizens to pay taxes honestlyotherwise you’re also like thieves, may be small but you’re. A country’sstrength is not only population, a good leader but it depends on how loyal peopleare there in the country. If a person is not loyal to his family, a country, thenhow come a person can expect loyal leader. Stopping corruption may take time butstart improving yourself, can be started now. There are few things I would liketo convey to all my friends and if you’re one of the people doing any of belowactivity or if you see your bro or friend doing it, guide him....
    - Be loyal to your family (this will stop frustration, willcreate confidence, reduce prostitution, your child will learn from you)
    - Be loyal to your country (Pay tax, get bill foreverything)
    - Don’t cut coupons from news paper (i.e divyabhaskar , GujaratSamachar) and stand in queue just for that stupid free thing of tiny amount. Isaw children, old man standing in queue. All thoseold men should think that what he did in his whole f.. life that he has tostand in queue for free gift of tiny amount at this age? What will his grandsondo in his life, (and what will that grandson learn from this) if his grandfather isstanding in queue like this!!
    - Stop wasting your time at Pan-ka-galla regularly. Stupid place, stupid stuffs, stupid people movingaround, see dreams, mice people talking like a lion, it’s nothing but killingyour time & lives important time that you can possibly spend to learnsomething to grow your income, make your family happy, pay more tax. If you don’twant to do this, at least you can spend that time with your family who isdependent on you.
    - I want to write some more, but not now...I’ll doit sometime later..! , but I must say that if a person can't do anythingspecial to improve country’s future, he/she shouldn’t spoil it by being smallthief. Live a life such a way so that he/she can be a role model for your nextgeneration. This may stop so many bad activities in next few decadesautomatically! Otherwise so many Ramdev’s will be killed and problems willstill persist!

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Hi
    beshivaji

Welcome eTI !!

Whatever you say, in few words, it can be described as "Charity starts from Home". So instead of ranting out, one should start from himself and that is what you are trying to say.

The problem is that people allow others to corrupt and sometimes people also promote it. And this further creates the chain reaction and we have corruption everywhere, for it we are responsible..

t_virus
    t_virus is offline Newbie
    I think baba ramdev is fake. All he is gaining is publicity. Even Anna hazare (who i respect) didn't get that fame..

nalinprash
    nalinprash is offline Just in!
    Black money in Swiss banks - Swiss Banking Association report, 2006
    details bank deposits in the territory of Switzerland by nationals of
    following countries :

TOP FIVE

INDIA $1,456 BILLION

RUSSIA $470 BILLION

U.K. $390 BILLION

UKRAINE $100 BILLION

CHINA $96 BILLION

Now do the math's - India with $1,456 billion or $1.4 trillion has
    more money in Swiss banks than rest of the world combined.

7. Advert.

MUBEEEE
    MUBEEEE is offline Just in!
    Our indian black money in swiss bank is $1.4 trillion

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First of all catch corrupt pilitician whos black money in swiss bank then give him a capital panishmnet ( shot him/her in Street) seal their whole property. Automatically other will bring their black money to India honestly.
    yes this is the correct way...no more gandhigiri....

Jatinder singh Thind Guest

about IInd revolution in INDIA

Now time is demanding for IInd reveloution in INDIA.
    there is need of change in sytem by all means and changes can not be accepted by OLD conservative politicians.
    they dont want to loose there control over the innocent, poor indian peoples.
    Now time is demanding sacrifice and being a PUNJABI i am ready for it are u?
    we should together attack on our sick and total corrupt system.

INQLAB ZINDABAD

INQLAB ZINDABAD

INQLAB ZINDABAD

INQLAB ZINDABAD

INQLAB ZINDABAD

INQLAB ZINDABAD.......................................... .

Unregistered Guest
    First of all, we Indian Citizens have to elect the correct people and not the corrupt people. We shud blame ourselves for it. Then We shud not hav to be get addicted in giving that fellow politicians the bribe.It's u people who have done it. If u've paid tax regularly instead of offering them bribe, India might not turn back at that money. which was in Swiss bank now. So pretty citizens, as i call u behave like it. and don't spoil India's Name and prestige in Foreign countries

Post corruption:

we dont want our nation to be corrupted,bt then also we are also a part of it!..znt it. ASK URSELF

take some examples:BUS: dont take tickets just pay 2 conductor something and...
    COLLEGES:management seats..and many other fines..
    then many other examples..

and we r d one who r doing it..and that z bcoz we have made it a trend ..
    and it will grow nt stop,

If we want to stop corruption .the simple answer z we have 2 stop ourself being corrupted..
    "dont like changes ,just make changes"
    THIS WAS ACRD TO ME>>>>
    NOW,
    WATS UR VIEW ?????

AMIT RAI
    AMIT RAI is offline Just in!
    Watever the number but if even half of hte money is brought back to india, we will be nowere less than the rest of the countries...... All our poverty would vanish

Rahul shrivastava Guest

Thumbs down black moey can bring in india

har ek person joh black money kama raha hai usko goli se mar do lakin sirf use joh apni nahi dusro ki roji roti chine.

Unregistered Guest

Haleem([email protected])

Quote Originally Posted by neha.rati View Post
    I want to know who these Corrupt Politicians are.. Petrol prices so high, even edibles, also college fees is limit.. All these politicians should get life term inprisonment..
    hey rati hi..........,
    all the politicians have currupt histories.

vineeth v nair Guest

how to demolish corruption

this is humble request never vote 4 party symbol,and educated,youngsters like us should enter in politics like us ,let us start a new system to protect our country................ people r saying that they r having jobs they have no time 2 fight against this??????????think if Mathma Gandhiji thought like us v will not get freedom till
    last but not least we should take a pledge that v wil not give bribe ever.............................................. .......................................

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast