I happened to see few Big Brother videos because of Shilpa shetty racism controversy & at first , it felt that Jade Goody is not really having a decent level of intelligence and awareness. I overlooked..

Anyways..
Recently, I had the chance to look about it little more in depth and through few sites and some data collected It confirmed that she is real dumb & having low level of intelligence and these are not my words.. are from UK site's..
See below some stupid quotes from her..
* "Where is East Angular, is it abroad?"
* "Rio de Janeiro - that's a person"
* "The Daily Mail is the post"
* "Saddam Hussein - that's a boxer"
* "A ferret is a bird"
* "I had my first birthday when I was one"
* "Who is heinzstein?"
* "Mother Theresa is from Germany"
* "Sherlock Holmes invented toilets"
* "The Union Jack is for all of us, but the St. George is just for London, isn't it?"
* "I knew Lynne was from Aberdeen, but I didn't realise Aberdeen was in Scotland"
* "What's a sparagus? Do you grow it?"
* "I am intelligent, but I let myself down because I can't speak properly or spell"
* To PJ after he revealed he knew someone who kept pet peacocks: "You see those things... don't think I'm being daft... but them things that look like eyes, are they their real eyes?"
* "Jonny, I'm not being tictactical in here"
* "They were trying to use me as an escape goat"
* "Do they speak Portuganese in Portugal? I thought Portugal was in Spain"
* "That's asexual harassment"
To add more to it..
A remark for it by an UK website.
Jade Goody's fame may be also due in part due to various quotes portraying her as being extremely uneducated and ignorant, and a symbol of British chav culture. She is therefore a perfect representative for the perceived attitudes of the British public towards deliberate apathy, trivia, and dumbing down.