+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

pravakaran's death: why are Indian tamils highlighted?

Advert.

etibodhi
    etibodhi is offline Newbie

pravakaran's death: why are Indian tamils highlighted?

Advert.
    the media famous for its sanity and notorious for its glitches ad absurdum is on the bandwagon again .certainly its no polite way to say good day ,with every news channel and most newspapers ,populating the chennai hotels , meeting the chaiwalla on the roadside, an accountant in a government office or a minister on how sad they are on pravakaran's death. the Indians becomeTamil in all immediacy in expectation that a breaking news may soon pervade the newschannels. the people of Tamil Nadu are no more concerned about the death of an infamous militant than they are about the day to day life. crude sentimental postering by the media people only highlights the danger of yellow journalism reemerging with more powerful tentacles.
    regards
    etibodhi

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: pravakaran's death: why are Indian tamils highlighted?

Well, yes.. now they have go far ahead of real Journalism. I now prefer print media for news instead of TV, there are lots of insane going on news channel and making news out of nothing.

But I would like to add here that many Tamil took shelter in India hence may be they think that Srilankan Tamil in India are interested as such. Though just my view !

constantoo
    constantoo is offline Newbie

Re: pravakaran's death: why are Indian tamils highlighted?

its not indian are srilankan.. before the name of the countries have actually arises.. the language tamil was spoken widley

+ Post a Comment HERE!