+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How is Samsung Galaxy M54? Is it worth buying?

Advert.

Unregistered@01 Guest

Advert.
    hey folks, I was thinking about getting the Samsung Galaxy M54. Have you had a chance to try it out ? Wondering how it holds up in real-life usage – any thoughts or recommendations?"
    It would be very helpful if I could get some real review about it.

Mayank Arora
    Mayank Arora is offline eTI Iron

Hey
    I did some digging on the Samsung Galaxy M54, and it seems like a solid choice. Users and experts have praised its bright and sharp display, excellent battery life, and smooth performance – no lag or overheating hassles. The main camera delivers impressive daylight photos with great detail. The phone's design is a plus, featuring a solid build with a metal frame.

However, it's not without its drawbacks. The ultra-wide and macro cameras could be better, and the selfie camera and video recording have room for improvement. Some miss out on features like stereo speakers, water resistance, and wireless charging. The fingerprint scanner is a bit finicky, and face unlock can be slow.

It looks like a great option for those who prioritize a fantastic display, long-lasting battery, and solid performance, but keep in mind the camera and a few other features might not be top-tier.

+ Post a Comment HERE!