+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Bollywood strike Over- Movies will release from 12th June

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Bollywood strike Over- Movies will release from 12th June

Advert.

A cold war between Producers and Multiplex Owner comes to end. In the Month of February row between Producers and Multiplex Owner over revenue began. Because of it the Producers and Distributors decided not to release any Movie in Multiplex after 4 April.

There are so many Big budget movie that were due to release in May and June. The Producers and Multiplex Owner strike comes to end with a deal on Friday.

The meeting between both parties held at Yash Raj Studio and after 14 hours meeting the comes to End for four month dispute and deal was first inked by Big Cinemas Represented by its chairman Amit khanna.

This Strike has cost film Indian Film Industry over 3.Billion. The first film after strike will be Vashu Bhagwani’s KAL KISNE DEKHA and Mithun Chakraborty starrer – JOR LAGA KE HAIYA on JUNE 12

Among other movies slated for release in the near future are big-ticket ventures New York, miney, Paathshala, Johnny Mastana, Kissan, Kambakkht Ishq, Love Aaj Kal, Agyaat, What's Your Rashee, Wake Up Sid,Main Aur Mrs.Khanna, Aashayein, Tum Mileand, Jashn.

Now the Producers release and Distributors distribute movies to Multiplex.

Now We too have reason to cheer.. Start making plans for weekends movie masti With Friends and family….

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Bollywood stike Over- Movies will release from 12th June

Good to hear
    Though I don't get a lot chances to watch movies but really it was boring to see that there is no new movie in theaters.

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: Bollywood strike Over- Movies will release from 12th June

yeah good news guys.. i have been waiting to hear this news since along time.. the last movie i saw in theater which i liked was delhi 6.. after tht none of the movies were good to watch...
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

akash2001
    akash2001 is offline Newbie

cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    finally

sportfree
    sportfree is offline eTI Iron

Its sad they had to go on strike.. But they did what was right for them..

http://[img]http://orkut.vidpoke.com....gif[/img]Got a webcam. Create a Videopoke Now!

+ Post a Comment HERE!