+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How to break the ice and start talking to girl I like?

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: How to break the ice and start talking to girl I like?

Advert.
    Hahaha haha

As per me.. Don't try this filmy funda... its very old and if you say some thing like this she will recognize it very soon... ( girls are not dumb)

Jjust be sure is she engaged with someone else or not first.. then try to talk with her..

If you are something true for her then you must talk to her in any ways.. if you still thinking to talk or not.. then i can say time will leave in the same place and some one else will get chance..

So the chance is in your hand . its all upon you wanted to grab the opportunity or not??

Still waiting to break the ice.. don't think so much otherwise ice start melt and you have to drink salted water.. ( bad joke but with real sense)

Go tell her whats in your mind atleast start normal conversation if you don't seek any positive reply..

I think you already gave much attention to her by looking at her?? right.. May be she also noticed that.. ?? so what you waiting for.. I saying atleast, atleast start normal conversation with her..

Other up to you Dude!

coolchamp
    coolchamp is offline Newbie

nupur,

wass the flaw in the second idea? plzzz clarify better...the purpose of the idea is infact to let her know in the end of conversation that she is the one.... actually i will be on leave from coaching classes from mon onwards for one week...so wanna do something 2mrw in last class...also after i resume classes after my leave, i dunno how many classes r left..may be so less that if i go by traditional method of wooing then i may even get enough time and opportunity??

i am thinking of starting it by stopping her and saying to her that i want an opinion on apersonal matter and only a girl can help...then i lay down my entire problem to her in a third party fashion askin her whether i shud tell her ( imaginary girl ) or not...and continue the conversation tat way... in the end i tell her how hard it had been for me to do all this and i ahd to tell her in some way...and blah blah...

plz tell the drawbacks of this approach? anyway i need to tell her anyway some day about my feelings....

one flaw i see in this is that she at the very begining of my story says that she cant help in such matters and then i my plan wud crash tat very moment....but i am hoping tat she wud listen atleast to me..considering reputation n all of mine....

plz tell drawbacks soon...kinda reply till afternoon 2mrw asap...

thanx for ur advices...

coolchamp

also clarify wat u mean by the following statement of urs in previous reply of urs..

Go tell her whats in your mind ......

and ya i am 90% sure that she knows that i watch her....but of no use to me as of now...

nupur.

Second idea of you may not work because if you not able to speak about yourself how will talk abt some other girl...

Its show you are not confident about anything... Speaking with a girl is not at all tough.. now days girls and boys both are very frank by nature don't thing if say "hello" to her she will give a slap. there is nothing like that..

As you say" hello " to other class fellow just say in the same manner. and start conversation day by day about yourself.. about you interest in various things... and try to give good impact on her.. share your numbers or if you go out call her to ask about studies .. she automatically ask " why you always talking about studies talk something else" then start conversation or do decent flirting chat with her..

Simple ... !

wanna tell one thing don't mind but " jitni feelings tumne hamare saath share ki .. itni baat usse ki hoti tho ab tak ladki patt chuki hoti bidu"

So ..Be confident about yourself. If you are not confident about yourself then how will get confident in life other things.

Relax don't get nerves.. Simply start normal friendship as class mate.. then she will automatically get in attach with you...

coolchamp

ha ha ha ha ha

thanks nupur again!!

ya u r right that i am down on confidence in this matter...but its not that i have a phobia talking 2 girls...infact ia m very outspoken person and talk to girls in my office as well on regular basis...u bring any girl in front of me and if i am unable to talk to her i will give you 1000 bucks straight away... ...not like the rajesh kuthrapally of sitcom The big bang theory...

bit i n this particular matter its happening may be bcoz i like her,...and when u like someone it becomes an altogehter different story...u want it to be so perfect that nothing goes wrong..u want to cast ur best impression and moreover dont want to looe her at any cost..and tats precisely the reason of my pathetic performance so far...

but ya today morning as i woke up with a fresh mind , i realized that filmy fundas aint gud for such things...i gotta be normal and start talkin 2 her....if she has anything in her mind for me she will also show some interest...lets see....i hope to show some courage soon....

btw she always looks so gud...i amloosing sleep these days...

boxerxer
    boxerxer is offline Just in!

Hi all, I'm 17 and have the same situation. I get a top 3 rank generally, the girl I like is also intelligent, gets top 5 rank, but i dunno what 2 do.

7. Advert.

nupur.

Awww.

What happens to you guys... They are just girls there is no need to afraid from any of them.. Just take a deep breath and relax and say what comes in you mind..

Girls are emotional as you know.. they having soft core inside and wanted care and security of their future from his life partner. ... thats it...

If you are true just show you care and concern towards her and try not to over react in sudden situationa and relax and normally react things in front of her...

Just be in your self and have a smile on your face a light cute smile and try to help others too in front of her and by doing this just give a slight look at her.. so that she can also divert her mind towards you...

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Quote Originally Posted by boxerxer
    Hi all, I'm 17 and have the same situation. I get a top 3 rank generally, the girl I like is also intelligent, gets top 5 rank, but i dunno what 2 do.
    So what is going on boxerer ?

Quote Originally Posted by coolchamp
    ha ha ha ha ha

thanks nupur again!!

ya u r right that i am down on confidence in this matter...but its not that i have a phobia talking 2 girls...infact ia m very outspoken person and talk to girls in my office as well on regular basis...u bring any girl in front of me and if i am unable to talk to her i will give you 1000 bucks straight away... ...not like the rajesh kuthrapally of sitcom The big bang theory...

bit i n this particular matter its happening may be bcoz i like her,...and when u like someone it becomes an altogehter different story...u want it to be so perfect that nothing goes wrong..u want to cast ur best impression and moreover dont want to looe her at any cost..and tats precisely the reason of my pathetic performance so far...

but ya today morning as i woke up with a fresh mind , i realized that filmy fundas aint gud for such things...i gotta be normal and start talkin 2 her....if she has anything in her mind for me she will also show some interest...lets see....i hope to show some courage soon....

btw she always looks so gud...i amloosing sleep these days...
    We all really want to know about your progress.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12