+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

introduction on handwriting analysis

Advert.

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

introduction on handwriting analysis

Advert.
    The World of Handwriting

Handwriting analysis is a science through which you can come to know about person’s emotions, intellect, likes, dislikes, strengths weakness and much much more .

This is because Handwriting is not Hand-writing, but it is Brain which is writing!!!
    Surprising isn’t it?? But very much true as well, when we were in our primary classes, we used to think of the alphabets to be written, but as our subconscious mind took over we didn’t pay any more attention to the formation of these letters. Due to which whatever you write comes from your subconscious mind and hence depicts your true personality. You can come to know a person’s thoughts and feelings which are hidden from the eyes of the world in just matter of minutes.

In this day and age of intense competition and everyday advancing technology, we are always in the lookout for an opportunity to take us further to our dreams and goals. We want our children to do well and put them in tuition classes give them the best available education that money could buy, most of the time we ask them to improve their handwriting. “Write in good handwriting” is what we say, but what exactly is this good or bad handwriting?? What is it that you want the child to change? Isn’t it a question you must ask yourself? Many a times parents come to me with the complain that their children do not have good handwriting and unknowingly make changes that are simply not beneficial to the child.

For eg. If a child is writing very small it means that he or she has very good concentration power and are unaffected by any outside disturbances. Here if you ask the child to write big, you take away his concentration ability and wonder why suddenly his grades have fallen. This does not even mean that you ask your children to start writing small as small writing intensifies any other traits you have by 10% for eg. If a child has temper traits and you ask him to write small then his anger will be multiplied 10 times and so will every other trait positive or negative.

The science of handwriting can help you choose your career. People are happiest doing the job that they like the best and better to determine that when you are 18 than 30+.

It also helps in understandng your relationshiop with family, friends, business associates or your social circle better and opens new doors to communication. Many a times people tell me that I am able to understand them much better than their family members. Truly to touch the soul of another human being is to walk on holy ground.
    I can do so with the help of handwriting analysis and most importantly change my weakness into strength by just changing my way of writing. This is known as GRAPHO THERAPY. It means to change your handwriting in a scientific manner so as to change your personality.

I believe that,” Change is the only thing that is constant in life, so why not change for the better?”

Handwriting analysis gives us a chance to look deep inside ourselves, strengthen what we like, eliminate what is not beneficial and add other personality traits that we would like to see in ourselves eg. A high self esteem, good memory, concentration, confidence, organization ability etc.

Regards,
    Farida H. B.
    Certified Handwriting Analyst.
    Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: introduction on handwriting analysis

Hmm..

You just answered my question I asked to you in other thread.

Btw, how will you define the case when you are tired and you are required to write a lot and that too very fast, then handwriting changes considerably. So which handwriting of that person ie. when he writes slow or one when it is changed bcz is writing fast decides about that person's nature / behaviour ?

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

Re: introduction on handwriting analysis

Hi Ricky,
    you asked,(Btw, how will you define the case when you are tired and you are required to write a lot and that too very fast, then handwriting changes considerably. So which handwriting of that person ie. when he writes slow or one when it is changed bcz is writing fast decides about that person's nature / behaviour)

Well absolutely right, your handwriting will change if you are very tired and in no mood to write. You see handwriting comes from our sub-consious mind and all your feelings and emotions at that time can be seen in the writing. Let me give you an eg. Say you are very very angry at someone, the temper trait will show in the writing. But you cant be angry at all times can you? So it not be viewed at other times.

Regards,
    Farida H B
    Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

+ Post a Comment HERE!