+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Rakhi Sawant / Karva Chauth / Rakhi to Observe fast For 5 Men

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Rakhi Sawant / Karva Chauth / Rakhi to Observe fast For 5 Men

Advert.

Rakhi Ka Swayambhar going to the air and become most interesting discussion matter.. No doubt Rakhi is really strong and she knows how to react on sudden situation when she knows she is in front of Camera or Media.

Rakhi ka Swayambhar everyone keen to watch even Rakhi smile is looking fake… Is she decided already whom she is going to marry or she is realy true …. The Expresions and smile and her acting shows that she is just entertains people with acting.

Sometimes I feel the Grooms those who came to marry Rakhi are also doing some kind of act wanted to become famous… like Manmohan the guys he is very good in his acting and Manas who is only 22 wanted to marry Rakhi who is approx 6-7 year elder than him.

Grooms came and as said by Rakhi doesn’t liked them who already went out because those had a true and serious discussion with Rakhi.. Ab Bala Rakhi apnea age kisi aur ki kaise chalne de sakti hai.

Finally 5 men are left in this Swayambhar and Rakhi going to do Fasting for all of them .. its not the common fasting . It’s a Karva Chouth Fast which Indian womens keep for her Husband for his Long life. All the contestant are going to support Rakhi for observing the fast.

In this Special episode Rakhi is going to meet mother of all Grooms and discuss about their family Cultures. And mothers even took girfts for Rakhi.

harshad1
    harshad1 is offline Just in!

Re: Rakhi Sawant / Karva Chauth / Rakhi to Observe fast For 5 Men

I am one of the fan of rakhi sawant
    daily i wached theis

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

I find her lady clown. This all Swamwar is nautanki, may be they will show it as a marriage in public and later on private Divorce (for legal purpose) and then ye jaa wo jaa.

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky
    I find her lady clown. This all Swamwar is nautanki, may be they will show it as a marriage in public and later on private Divorce (for legal purpose) and then ye jaa wo jaa.

absolutely she is just nautanki nothing serious.
    kamal

+ Post a Comment HERE!
X
Have Question? Ask now free!