+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Shahid Kapoor / Kareena Kapoor / Saif Ali Khan / On Screen Love Triangle

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Shahid Kapoor / Kareena Kapoor / Saif Ali Khan / On Screen Love Triangle

Advert.

The news is already seen in reality that Kareena still have a soft Corner for Shahid and Saif Bit jealous with this Love triangle but now it can be seen in a movie.

Spectra Multimedia Film going to make movie on this. Its will be a interesting movie as her life unseen truth come in front of audience as this movie reveals the story how she dump Shahid and fell in love with Saif during the shooting of Tashan.

Many Interesting part will come front and it will also divulge as how Kareena snubbed Soha Ali Khan and many such interesting facts.

But still I feel Kareena and Shahid will not sign such movie and Saif doesn't allow and will not work in such feel where Kareena’s secret come out in front of media like this... Still If the movie released then Definitely this will hit the Box office and all show go house full…

But I wish such film should not affect their current personal and professional life.

desitime
    desitime is offline Newbie

Re: Shahid Kapoor / Kareena Kapoor / Saif Ali Khan / On Screen Love Triangle

Wow. this wil be very interesting. I know that she is with Saif now right?

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: Shahid Kapoor / Kareena Kapoor / Saif Ali Khan / On Screen Love Triangle

yeah .. really interesting story..but every one knows the climax tht she will be seeing end with saif ali khan..
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

+ Post a Comment HERE!