+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Practical Utility of Education System in India for better future

Advert.

sjatiraj
    sjatiraj is offline Newbie

Practical Utility of Education System in India for better future

Advert.
    can we assume that with this trend of education system, our future generation can lead a decent life as the jobs and opportunities are shrinking.
    Why we can not teach our kid the practical utilities which will help them to earn their lively hood when they grow up

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: Education System

Welcome to eTI sjatiraj

hmm as you talking about current education system.. I feel now day childrens become more practical as in the early age they start thinking about Job and money.

Even parents too become practical they start teach their children in the early age of them they start digging into some courses which going to help in their future...

And All I wanted to say now days you can find the tough competition in every field and people start planning to tackle the situation.

About Job and opportunity it will defiantly decrease as population increase.

abhinandangogoi
    abhinandangogoi is offline Just in!

Re: Practical Utility of Education System in India for better future

Quote Originally Posted by sjatiraj
    can we assume that with this trend of education system, our future generation can lead a decent life as the jobs and opportunities are shrinking.
    Why we can not teach our kid the practical utilities which will help them to earn their lively hood when they grow up

+ Post a Comment HERE!