+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Vodafone Cheap Unlimited GPRS pack for Rs. 95 per month only

Advert.

Khabri
    Khabri is offline eTI Iron

Vodafone Cheap Unlimited GPRS pack for Rs. 95 per month only

Advert.
    After Aircel's cheap unlimited GPRS havoc now its Vodafone Essar who launches the Unlimited GPRS pack for its prepaid mobile subscribers of Kerala. To attract youngsters as well as new customers and encash their interest in Mobile Internet and social networking sites like Face Book Orkut etc, Vodafone announced the launch of Unlimited GPRS pack at Rs.95.

Initially available to Kerala users only, but we may see it India wide availability if it gets good response in Kerala. But Vodafone GPRS pack of Rs.95 comes with 30 days validity with fare usage policy like Maximum usage of 50MB applicable. So not sure if it will really help. Just to add here, Vodafone usually provide good speed over GPRS as most of their network is EDGE enabled. May be this is the reason the imposed 50 MB fair usage policy.

To activate the Vodafone Unlimited GPRS pack vodafone prepaid customers need to send just one sms BONUS 95 to 144.

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: Vodafone Cheap Unlimited GPRS pack for Rs. 95 per month only

50MB is Completely USELESS!

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Bhvm
    50MB is Completely USELESS!
    Don't understand what they are upto !

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

I knw also thy have launched in prepaid .. wht abt postpaid scheme for gprs?
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

Are these Cheezy companies trying to re-write the dictionary or something?

Here, they mention 'Unlimited', Then they put a Pitiful limit on it....

Someone to challenge Shakespeare? I don't Think so!!

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

yeah right said bhvm... to show tht even they are in competition with other network operators they are coming up with such schemes.. ppl who are not aware will go for it and use unlimited then once thy get the bill they go and fight with them and later they come to knw its scheme fault
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

7. Advert.

HI

Vodafone has cheated me big time,i purchased vodafone internet stick one month back for rs 1600,it takes more than 20 t0 30 minutes to open a single page,i lodged a complaint inspite of that nothing has happened.vodafone is chor company

Ricky
    Prateek, it depends upon the user in that area, you are basically using GPRS if there are lots of simultaneous users then net can be slow. However, try internet at night like 2 am, if that time its still slow then must problem with your settings or simply with vodafone.

spg89
    spg89 is offline Just in!
    rechare with 98...it gives 2gb with vodafone mobile connect access point...95 is for unlimited by vodafone live access point only...

Unregistered Guest

Angry vodafone gprs is to slow 9711055501

I think u are true vodafone is thief Few days ago i recharge my mobile with Rs 95 vodafone internet pack but the speed of gprs sucks.Even aircel gives more speed then vodafone my no-9711055501

Apporv Saxena Guest

Red face

why only for Kerela ,, it should be for all india,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when it will come 2 UP

Ricky
    Its now available nowhere, now they have I guess only 2GB data plan with Rs. 95 or 99 Recharge for GPRS .

+ Post a Comment HERE!