+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Good bike for a tall guy (other than bullet)

Advert.

rcazador
    rcazador is offline Just in!

Good bike for a tall guy (other than bullet)

Advert.
    Guys I have a specific requirement. I am 6.3 feet tall and big built which makes most 150cc bikes kinda small for me. (I know Bullet is a good option but I hate it :'-(. So can you suggest any big sized 150/180cc bike. I was considering a FZ16 or P150/P180 or a Honda Unicorn(Heard that service is terrible). Heard that RTR bikes are compact so they dont suit me. Please advise. Thanks

P.S. My focus is on decent mileage, good overall performance and comfort. I'm not into racing or very high speeds. Thanks all!!!

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Good bike for a tall guy (other than bullet)

Karizma will go good on you but that is not a efficient bike and its old too.

I suggest you go for HUNK.. I have seen normal guy looking short on that bike so try Hero Honda Hunk for a while. On the other side, also try Yamaha Gladiator. I am not sure how you will look on TVS Flame SR 125 but give it a try too.

I will come up with more suggestion but first you give try to HUNK and let us know what you think.

rcazador
    rcazador is offline Just in!

Re: Good bike for a tall guy (other than bullet)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky
    Karizma will go good on you but that is not a efficient bike and its old too.

I suggest you go for HUNK.. I have seen normal guy looking short on that bike so try Hero Honda Hunk for a while. On the other side, also try Yamaha Gladiator. I am not sure how you will look on TVS Flame SR 125 but give it a try too.

I will come up with more suggestion but first you give try to HUNK and let us know what you think.
    Thanks for the quick response I'll try the Hunk

+ Post a Comment HERE!