+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Analog and Digital Electronics, Centering data stucures, Unix and shell progamming In Windows Vista

Advert.

Nireeksha
    Nireeksha is offline Just in!

Analog and Digital Electronics, Centering data stucures, Unix and shell progamming In Windows Vista

Advert.
    Hi...
    I am a student. I need to work with Analog and Digital Electronics, Centering data structures, Unix and shell programming in the laboratory. For that i need the practice.
    1) Could you please tell me, what and all sofwares i need and how to install the softwares?
    2)Does all softwares i need run in the Windows Vista Basic? The system is updated.
    3)If not what should i do?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Analog and Digital Electronics, Centering data stucures, Unix and shell progamming In Windows Vi

For unix and shell programming, you need Unix like system. You can do it with installing Freebsd, its Unix port but freeware. Though if you want, you can also install FreebSd in your Vista using some emulator like Vmware.

Veereshp
    Veereshp is offline Just in!
    Hi,
    If you want to experiment electronics and communication, you have P Spice for electronics and Matlab for signal processing needs. These are very nice tools.
    In linux, you find a free matlab compatible tool called octave. This is also very helpful.
    In windows, you can install a tool called code blocks. This is a free tool with IDE, that you can use for compiling C code and all.

+ Post a Comment HERE!