+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Wanted - Hindi Movie - Movie Review

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Wanted - Hindi Movie - Movie Review

Advert.
    Wanted star cast :Salman Khan, Ayesha Takia, Mahesh Manjrekar, Prakash Raj

Wanted is movie is Directed by Pradhu Deva the Well Known South Indian Star and Choreographer and its his first debut directed movie in the Bollywood.

Wanted is Movie about Radhe( Salmaan Khan ) who is a sharp shooter with sharp brain and wanted to live his life in his own terms. Radhe works for a Mafia Don Gani Bhai ( Prakash Raj) and Radhe Removes Gani Bhai enemies one by one and he do so on...

Radhe's life astonish with a smart cute girl Janhvi (Ayesha Takia) who claims her love for him. Inspector Talpade ( Mahesh Manjrekar) who attracts toward Janhvi whithout knowing Janhvi falls in love with Radhe.

There is many gangs in the movie and everyone wanted to rule the Mumbai with his own set of rules and removes whoever comes in their way. The two gangs the Golden (Aseem Merchant) gang or Data Pawle's Gang wars comes in the front and the commissioner of the City Ashraf Khan (Govind Namdeo) wanted to clean the City with criminal by start arresting 200 criminals in.

First of the movie is Worth but the second half graph goes down when that after glorifying the hero throughout, the climax makes him weak on usual pretexts of father's death or friend's kidnap.

The Movie takes a twist when became valuable source for police criminals are alarmed that he may reveal their dark secrets and who will find Radhe first?

The movie is based on a gang war between two rival gangs of the town. The rest of the story is all about, how he settles score with the mafia don.

Salman himself makes the movie worth with supercool like never before and despite the hardcore action image and innocent image.

Movie is good to watch.

Movie rating - 3 star

Mr.Vishal
    Mr.Vishal is offline eTI Iron

Re: Wanted - Hindi Movie - Movie Review

whenever i see movie trailer i had the feeling that i m watching typical south indian useless action movie without any proper connection with real life
    i feel today people are more happy to see movies which show them something which they connect to themselves
    i don't think by seeing "WANTED" people are going to connect anything from there lifes unless the audience is full of MAFIA and WANTED people ... ;D ;D ;D
    movies with different concept are now liked by people ..these kind of action movies were liked during 90's ...
    or if there is action then it should match up with international standards Like in movie "DON ,DHOOM or KKRISH " if people are really looking for action i must say they should wait for Hrithik's upcoming movie "KITES"

deepak_arla83
    deepak_arla83 is offline Just in!

its is very nice movie

Ron
    Ron is offline eTI Member

I will watch this movie !!!!

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

loved it more than ghazini
    kamal

mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs is offline Newbie

it you have watched the telugu version,you wud not like this version
    its just the exact replica of the telugu including the costumes,fight scene and most of the ddialogues

7. Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Well, yap Prabhu Deva induced South movie style in Hindi Cinema.

wotnidea
    wotnidea is offline eTI Member

Vry nice movie ..i would like to give it 4.5 /5 stars.
    ¤¤˘ rohit ˘¤¤

harjai.supreet
    harjai.supreet is offline Newbie

a very nice movie and the action was really well showed.

+ Post a Comment HERE!