A leader is present in all of us

Advert.

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

Advert.

“Light does not attack darkness, it takes it away”

There are some people just like the quote mentioned above. People who have left behind footprints on the sands of time. People who show us that there is no such thing as IMPOSSIBLE, because impossible it self says I M POSSIBLE.

But the truth is that each and everyone of us have the capacity to become a leader. Then why do we have only some egs. In the list of millions who have come and gone??

Here the answer is that first and foremost only some people believe that they can lead and they are the ones who are ready to take up responsibility for their actions and the outcome that springs from these actions. These are people who are enthusiastic, courageous and have a positive mental attitude. They are people who inspire and beneath whom people walk towards better opportunities, benefits, hope, happiness and satisfaction. The leader is one of us, but different in his approach towards life and problems. He is solution minded and keeps the welfare of all concerned in his mind. The leader aims for excellence and “wins as though he was used to it”. If he fails, he does so with grace, enjoying it as a change and learns from the experience. where do we find people like these? Do they truly exist?

Of course they do, in all of us. From a student, to a housewife. From a employer to an employee are all leaders in their own way. It’s only that we need to realize this fact. Accept responsibility and be ready to face the success that finishing that job would bring us. I’ll explain with an example, we all have seen the add “Tum chalo to Hindustan chale” where a tree is fallen and everyone young or old, powerful or weak, just keep watching on and complaining or putting the blame on others. Then a young boy of about 6 years appears and single handedly tries moving the tree. Seeing him other children close to his age gather around to help him as well. This inspires the people looking on and they to join in and the problem gets solved. Did these people present here not know that if all would come together this job would be done? But no one wanted to come up and take the responsibility as they feared being laughed upon. Hats off to the person who thought about the add and lyrics to the song. This is a way of inspiring and creating a feeling of oneness, passing on a great message. This truly is leadership qualities.

Come let’s come forward and become leaders of our own destiny as well. Let’s lead this nation into a prosperous tomorrow. How!!

? By believing that leadership qualities exist in all of us,
    ? By being responsible for whatever you do.
    ? By being positive, enthusiastic and looking forward to success through your actions for everyone concerned. For a leader does not move forward alone, he takes everyone along with him and reaches great heights. All benefit from his moves.

Develop leadership qualities in your handwriting. Be responsible, confident, enthusiastic and positive. One way to do this is by underlining your signature.
    (PS: if you are practicing a signature without an underline, please do not include it in your official documents.)

Regards,
    Farida H B
    Handwriting analyst and Grapho analytical therapist.

Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: A leader is present in all of us

Very good Article Farida!

Ya you are right a Leader or positive energy always exist inside in us that always guide us and give us right direction to get the success.

sarkar
    sarkar is offline eTI Iron

Bravo that was good one..

I agree that all the humans have the leader qualities within them, but to be the leader of public you ought to have many additional qualities. You need to have the ability to convince ppl, ability to change the situations wid the 'action' of words.

The most successful leader is the one who have control on his words. As it is always said and believed that 'The pen is mightier than the sword.'

Other then qualities, sometime even situation can create a leader, but ofcourse we shouldn't wait for situation instead create a situation leading you to become a leader.

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

Hmmm Nice insite Sarkar, u knw in my class everyone wanted me to become a class monitor, the entire class would have voted and i am sure of it, but i didnt, I didnt want the responsibility, however I was ready to help them in any way possible. I used to think and still do that to be a leader, you dont need a badge or title on your shoulder, when u stand for something right you became a leader that very moment.
    Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

+ Post a Comment HERE!