+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Vodafone SIM is not activated from days..

Advert.

riz4u2l
    riz4u2l is offline Just in!

Vodafone SIM is not activated from days..

Advert.
    I am using sim of hutch which is now vodafone, i went to vodafone store to replace my sim on 12-10-2009 because after changing handset also voice is not clear,there the vodafone company's Executive named by Atif noman misbehave with me than i met other Executive Umesh he replaced my sim and said with in half anhour my new sim get activate,after wards i got mobile number of the incharge for the same store(Mosarambagh Hyderabad) his name is Kiran i tried to contact him he was not receving my call,next day i spoke to him and complain about Atif noman and requested him to see that my new sim get activatemhe promised me very soon it will be done,from 12-10-2009 till date "i e' 19-10-2009 i spoke to nearly 20 customer care Executives they all advice me to visit me to the same vodafone store to chech the problem which i dont want and for my surprise yet vodafone customer care did not get the details of my new sim changed i myself gave the sim back side numbers to them,even i sent (3-4)complain mails to vodafone feedback yet i am not getting my new sim activated it seems that the company is lease bother for the right customers where as i am using this connection since october 2006,its postpaid sim,even when i request to customer care Executives 0n 15-10-2009 to connect me to their higher ups once i got a chance to talk to Chandana she asked me the new sim details and promised to activate new sim after talking to Mosarambagh vodafone store from where i got my sim replaced,to my surprise she called me after 1 hour and said the incharge Kiran's mobile is showing busy.
    yet no body is bother to do some needful in this regards.

riz4u2l
    riz4u2l is offline Just in!

Re: Beaware of vodafone india

I am using sim of hutch which is now vodafone, i went to vodafone store to replace my sim on 12-10-2009 because after changing handset also voice is not clear,there the vodafone company's Executive named by Atif noman misbehave with me than i met other Executive Umesh he replaced my sim and said with in half anhour my new sim get activate,after wards i got mobile number of the incharge for the same store(Mosarambagh Hyderabad) his name is Kiran i tried to contact him he was not receving my call,next day i spoke to him and complain about Atif noman and requested him to see that my new sim get activatemhe promised me very soon it will be done,from 12-10-2009 till date "i e' 19-10-2009 i spoke to nearly 20 customer care Executives they all advice me to visit me to the same vodafone store to chech the problem which i dont want and for my surprise yet vodafone customer care did not get the details of my new sim changed i myself gave the sim back side numbers to them,even i sent (3-4)complain mails to vodafone feedback yet i am not getting my new sim activated it seems that the company is lease bother for the right customers where as i am using this connection since october 2006,its postpaid sim,even when i request to customer care Executives 0n 15-10-2009 to connect me to their higher ups once i got a chance to talk to Chandana she asked me the new sim details and promised to activate new sim after talking to Mosarambagh vodafone store from where i got my sim replaced,to my surprise she called me after 1 hour and said the incharge Kiran's mobile is showing busy.
    yet no body is bother to do some needful in this regards.Now on 19-10-2009 even my old vodafone sim was deactivated.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Vodafone SIM is not activated from days..

It should be activated by now ?

Is it ?

Atoncamma Guest

Work from home business with uniquebidWin.com Affiliate Program

Affiliate programs, sometimes called associate programs, partner programs, referral
    plans and pay-per-click plans are the fastest growing part of the new e-economy.
    They are also the easiest way for webmasters to turn their website into a source of income.
    Advertising on the web works for advertisers and therefore works for affiliates

Unregistered Guest

activate sim

my name is raju, i purchased new sim 25 days back, i have given id proof , address proof, photo , on spot but till now i couldn't use the sim, i request u to activate the sim. mob: 9916994771, sim no. 899186004435584344. thank you.

Rajneesh Kumar Jain Guest

Duplicate Sim activation

I am user of connection No: 9772924700 issued in my name Rajneesh Kumar Jain R/o 47, Krishna Lok, Mawana Road,Meerut . I regreat to say last 16 days I get duplicate sim from Behror -Alwar -Rajasthan and notice till date no activation of sim on the said number

Please advise what I do

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!