+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Very Poor Network Connection for BSNL prepaid mobile

Advert.

drjsil
    drjsil is offline Newbie

Very Poor Network Connection for BSNL prepaid mobile

Advert.
    I have two connections from BSNL, viz, 9433244945 and 9432941929.
    I am a resident of 11/2/1-A, Becharam Chatterjee Road, Behala, Kolkata-700034. I am not getting BSNL network connection from my room for about last six months. I am to run to roof or balcony to receive incoming call, Then again these calls get frequently terminated for network failure. I lodged a complain with my Helpline of BSNL (9400024365) but no action has been taken. My e-mail complains to the BSNL Grievance cell, Nodal Officer and Appellate Authority also remain un-replied.
    Not responding to my complains is also unfair, if not illegal.
    NORMALLY, I SHOULD GET UNINTERRUPTED NETWORK CONNECTION FROM MY BED.
    BSNL DID NOT INFORM ME THAT I SHALL HAVE TO GET THEIR NETWORK CONNECTION FROM ROOF-TOP OR ROADS ONLY.
    As such, I believe, all the amount to blatant breech of contract.
    What can I do to compel BSNL to rectify the unbearable situation?
    Can you please guide and help?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Very Poor Network Connection for BSNL prepaid mobile

I don't understand why you bought another connection of BSNL when you do not get proper connection ?

Secondly, considering the nature of BSNL 's working ie. you will not get any solution by contacting Customer Care or by sending mail, I doubt if they ever read your mail.

I suggest you to go into consumer court but before that give a last try by sending Registered Postal application to your local head, regional head and then national head of BSNL, keep its copy with you. Wait for 10 days after sending mail, most probably you will get your problem solved in 2-4 days this way. If not they complain in consumer court. It is easy, you can submit your application yourself in consumer court.

drjsil
    drjsil is offline Newbie

Very poor mobile network connectivity

I am a prepaid consumer of BSNL mobile network at Behala, Kolkata-700034.
    All my efforts to redress of my grievance to BSNL authorities about very poor connectivity ( I am to run to roof or balcony for minimal connection and that too gets snapped every now and then) failed to elicit any response.
    As a consumer, I am entitled to have protection under the consumer protection Act. I believe the BSNL can be taken to task under RTI as well. Can any one help me with the Email-ID of Consumer Protection Authority for me for the area Kolkata-700034 and the guide me how to redress my grievance through RTI or any other means, to ensure I get the regular steady network connection, for which I have pre-paid the charges to BSNL.
    Dr. J. Sil. Mobile No. 9432941929.
    11/2/1-A, Becharam Chatterjee Road, Behala, Kolkata - 700034.

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Re: Very poor mobile network connectivity

fcamin.nic.in/index.asp
    this link may help
    kamal

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

Re: Very Poor Network Connection for BSNL prepaid mobile

Topic Merged.

You will not get any help from complaint using email. Use postal mails as suggested.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

adilove Guest
    why dont you try some other prepaid mobile like vodafone or airtel ! try to change it !!

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!