+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Met man from India......is this behaviour normal? Please help!

Advert.

flygirl755
    flygirl755 is offline Just in!

Met man from India......is this behaviour normal? Please help!

Advert.
    Hello Everyone,

I am new here and am lucky to find this forum. I just came back from a business trip to Dubai and met an indian man there. He approached me on the streets, asked for my phone number and gave me his. He asked me out to dinner but I was leaving that evening so I declined. He is really good looking and I normally am not attracted to his type of looks.
    Now I am back home and the guy is calling me at least 10 times a day! He wants to see me again and he is professing his love for me?! I told him we just met for 2 minutes on the streets but he swears that he is i love with me and that he will wait for me forever until I return to Dubai.

Please help......is this normal behaviour for an indian man? What am I to believe is going on here? Help!

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: Met man from India......is this behaviour normal? Please help!

Awww.. Its seems like Love in first sight ??

Just tell me more.. how u meet and how u and he feelings for each other.. so that I can guide u..

Anyways.. Love in first sight is not a bad thing..

azharmaulavi
    azharmaulavi is offline eTI Iron

well don know exactly but i'm amazed girls r attracted or impressed by such behaviour.......coz i never believed in such things maybe i don hav the guts to do all this.........but if u r thinking bout him or talking to him means u r entertaining him though u may hav met for 2 mins u don know whether he might be noticing u for long......ha......still.....if at all u wanna test him or trust him i should say then take ur own time i'll say this is a lifetime decision and ya get to know him for sure that too in n out...........likes, dis-ikes, habbits........tell him how u feel........expect things from him........let him share his feelings coz unless n untill u both know each other u won't be able to gell-in together.........hope u understand what i meant to say..........nd one more thing if u r firm wid ur decision whatever may it be just speak up whatever ur decision may be but take ur own time to think react but don make it too long if it's a yes ........u know the timing should be perfect according to ur convinence not too long not very short...........don take ur decions based on ur mood think, understand, nd then only react.................
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

Mr.Vishal
    Mr.Vishal is offline eTI Iron

if its love at first sight ...then we would like to see your real picture on profile ..so we can decide and analyze about that his feelings whether they are genuine or not
    if u really want us to help
    :-)

flygirl755

Thank you all for your responses. I will keep in touch with him but I do not know when I will go to Dubai again, he wants me to go before christmas...lol
    So far I will take it as our chemistry reacting to each other. I will not lie and admit that I am attracted to him, but it could very well be lust that I am feeling and he is feeling. At this point it is too soon to tell.....but he does call me everyday and maybe he will get tired of that too. In any case, he is adamant about his love for me- he says his spirit is calling to my spirit and he feels he "knows" me already- he is right about most things about my personality which is a bit scary.

Well, I will keep you guys posted-again thanks for all the input.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Its not about Indian man, its just about that particular person. As Azhar said, ask him for how long he was Monitoring you.

In my view, its not love, he is just having little fun but if he continues for long then definitely he will get attached. Also, I suggest you to not to visit Dubai again very soon and tell him so that you won't be able to visit Dubai for a 1 or 2 more years, see how he reacts.

7. Advert.

Mr.Vishal
    Mr.Vishal is offline eTI Iron

i think there is no reply for me :-)

flygirl755

,Ricky, I know he was looking at me for a while. I saw him when we were standing in line at the bank, he was looking my way a few times. I saw him but did not think anything of it until I was outside the bank and he approached me- so he was waiting for me outside.

As for telling me that I will not be going to Dubai for a while- I have and he insists he will wait for me to come back. He says in his heart he knows I will be back before christmas......and he still calls me everyday. Even when I do take his calls, he keeps calling.

Sorry Vishal- I do not have a reply for you. I do not know why posting my picture would make love at first sight more or less credible?? Seeing a picture of me has nothing to do with the question because at the end of the day- love is a personal thing just like beauty is to the eye of the beholder.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Was he looking for you from many days or just that day he saw you and proposed you ?

azharmaulavi

well i think ricky said the right thing.....u know what dear first of all it's a stranger u've been talking to.......and also that u both r talking since a long time now like since u've visited dubai........u might've got some idea as to how his nature could be nd what does he feel for u..........look i know it's quite easy to say wait for a while take ur own time nd stuff........one thing i'd like to mention dear.............if u think he is worth it then go for it..........but if u got even little doubt that this man is a bluff then look out coz these types r highly dangerous.........if u want while just talking to him why don't u call him here for christmas i'm sure he'll come then arrange a meeting wid ur family or near ones nd then take a decision..........coz only ur parents nd ur near ones would be able to tell u............they've been for a long time wid u.....look u going there makes it a bit uncomfortable for u nd this is the reason u gonna tell him to justify urself...........tell him u can't come alone to dubai nd that he can readily come nd visit u quite a fair deal dear..........u can spend some time together nd u both can decide what say............
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

sarkar
    sarkar is offline eTI Iron

Quote Originally Posted by flygirl755
    Hello Everyone,

I am new here and am lucky to find this forum. I just came back from a business trip to Dubai and met an indian man there. He approached me on the streets, asked for my phone number and gave me his. He asked me out to dinner but I was leaving that evening so I declined. He is really good looking and I normally am not attracted to his type of looks.
    Well as you said you normally are not attracted to his types, but you are attracted to him. So I think you should give this relationship a chance.

flygirl755

Ricky,
    It was only one day for maybe 2 minutes that he saw me.

Ashar, I do not think it is that simple for him to come and visit me. I think I would need to get him a visa and I am not prepare to do that. And I will not go through all that trouble for someone I hardly know. He can very well come and just use me for that purpose-which is what I am trying to find out here. If indeed they do things like scam you for a visa.

Sarkar: It is not a relationship.......yet. I am trying to feel him out and see what his true intentions are. He keeps calling everyday whether I take the call or not......perhaps he is trying tohook the big fish and reel it in LOL
    At this point I do not know what he is all about.

azharmaulavi

well dear i think this has turned onto quite a big blunder for u......nd.......why in this world would u make up for his visa nd expenses dear.......he loves u right.........nd..........tell me one thing does he work or let me be straight in asking......what does he do in order to earn a living........nd if he loves u he has to visit u on his own this is quite tough though but my serious advices to u are please give a thought for this one as ur life is involved in all this so be careful in every step u take.......nd.........seriously speaking i don think u should go for this.......but ya at the end of the day it's ur call...........

MSL
    MSL is offline eTI Member

Hi fly gal....well cum to eit...
    i have experienced something bit same....
    from Australia to new Zealand i came for holiday in i meet this guy and we had exchanged numbers i made it very clear that i was going back to Ozzy in next few days..and so i did go back and after 5days he came to visit me in Ozzy to celebrate New years with me and told me how he felt...i moved back to new Zealand...the relationship going really good not knowing that this is the same guy who dated my cousin and she told me a different name so how am i suppose to know...once i decided to move on my own from my cousins place after few months i saw his true colours!!!he distanced me from every1 and then the abuse started he would not leave me alone he would hurt himself and me...it took me 5yrs to get out of this relationship but alot had happened between that 5yrs..

sometimes in life we think we are making the right choices but listen to the voice inside you and i never listened...so no matter what you decide about this guy make sure you don't get distanced from your family n friends.

sarkar
    sarkar is offline eTI Iron

Logically no man will make an international call daily for many times just to have fun, I think he is krazy about/for you.

Even if he is an avg looking, he can find many chicks there spending less than half wat he is spending to make calls..So either he is very rich or completely crazy about you..

Watch JANNAT movie if you wanna see the crazzyness of Indian men.... :P

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast