+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Met man from India......is this behaviour normal? Please help!

Advert.

azharmaulavi
    azharmaulavi is offline eTI Iron

Re: Met man from India......is this behaviour normal? Please help!

Advert.
    well movies r not reality........where imran hashmi can break away glasses for zoya........making international calls is no big deal.........but still u make a point there r ppl crazy just as u said..........u gotta be careful girl it's a tough call for u.........
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

sarkar
    sarkar is offline eTI Iron

I'm not relating real life with a reel life..Am just saying that if a person is krazy abt something he can do anything..!!

azharmaulavi

i know thats right.......if a person is crazy he can do anything maybe that guy is not a fake but how can u decide whether u gonna live wid any person in just a few glances...........
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

flygirl755
    flygirl755 is offline Just in!

Yes, Azhar......it is exactly how I feel, how can I want to live with this man who I just saw for 2 minutes and he, I??

Now, I tried dissuading him with the phone calls but he still is calling-just not as much. I texted him a message 5 days ago and said I was going to be traveling outside the country and my phone would be off. Well, he did not call for about 4 days- but this morning he called again. I did not answered the call.
    I am trying to see if he will just give up- I will see if months go by with no calls from me and then maybe he will give up.

azharmaulavi

well........i don think unless u say he'll give up so easily.......look one thing's for sure if u don want to risk urself then don go for this coz it is a vry risky decision and........ above all..........u r trying nd avoding him but he seems to call up............time willl pass but not as u think dear........it's quite tough that he stops calling u now..........no matter u avoid him or his calls...........but yes let me tell u once again do take ur decision wid ful conscience and understanding............rest don worry bout nething just be cool......concentrate on ur career.......ur work........nd take care of urself.........don worry bout nething........

flygirl755
    flygirl755 is offline Just in!

Well, here I am again catching up on some posts. The latest news on the man I met in Dubai.....he left Dubai on Nov 27 and he went back to Mumbai, India. He called me on Dec 1st- we talked, he sounds happier being back home. He says he is in the process of starting some project in India. He says he misses me- so I tell him that I will come to India to see him in february. He is happy about that and tells me he will pay for the hotel, food and will take me around- that I do not need to worry about anything.

So.....did I mentioned he has asked me to marry him? Well, he did and says he is soooo in love with me! He wanted to know if I am in love with him? I told him no, I do not know him that way. He says when I am in India I will know him and will fall in love with him.

Should I worry about this behaviour?? Oh before I forget, now that he is back in India he does not call me as often. I spoke to him on Dec 1 and the 3rd- I find it strange that he does not call so often anymore.....I am wondering why the change??

7. Advert.

azharmaulavi

well dear good to hear from u first of all........don worry after all at the end of the day the decision is all ur's right........well i think if u've told him u will come to meet him then come nd meet him spend some time wid him.........maybe u like him if u do then well nd good........if u don't u can vry politely say can we be friends..............coz this is ur life u hav to live u can't force urself wid nething.......that u r not comfortable wid............now bout calling...........in a relation it's vry difficult to keep up the charm goin on.........specially when the other person looses interest or doesn't have ne interest in the relation...........so here this is just possibility.......maybe he really busy wid his work...........vry dicy situation.......u have to be careful at this point...........let me be vry clear when u meet him avoid getting vry close to him as in physically............i'm talking bout...........i hope u understand y i said this.........look this is vry serious unless u know him in nd out don ever trust him................marriage u have ur best choice left unless u don take one right.............so enjoy don worry u'll be safe no matter what ok...........and do keep telling us the results so that we could help u............ok..............take care GOD BLESS U.......

aditya1a1256
    aditya1a1256 is offline Just in!

its just crazy
    once again you shows girls heart.
    i think you are also interested on him but you want moral support from any one to brave.
    but ask your heart sincerely it should answer to you.
    normal heart beet will show correct way than exited heart.
    and this is your life and you know what to do.
    if i wrong please send me the complete information.

azharmaulavi

well it's ok don worry dear it happens sometimes u don seem to understand things.............so it's ok.....

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12