+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Have anyone faced Telephone tortures like me?

Advert.

ashok_replies
    ashok_replies is offline eTI Iron

Have anyone faced Telephone tortures like me?

Advert.
    Not only me.. There are so many people in india are facing lot of problems just becas of the landline telephone and mobile phones.

1. If i have an enemy then he will give me missed calls during night hours.
    2. If there is a girl in a house then the above problem might have happened for one in 10 girls

3. Lot of home loan, personal offers and fake free gift calls from all banks.
    4.When you are actually busy with some work then the people will call you and disturb you continously with their offers though you are actually not interested.

So as a techy guy or in general as a public, though u faced these problems or may going to face these, wat do you all think about these problems?

Why there is no telephone which has a block phone number facility like the one we have in internet chatting ( where we block a person if we are not interested )...

So why we still dont have this facility in the landline?

Please dont say that we have in some mobiles and lot of people are using mobiles and landline users are going less day by day..

There are still so many people having landlines as it is an important part of the house and this topic is raised just for their concern.

I am also a victim. I am getting lot of calls like this. So guysi appreciate to discuss your views with me.

Thanks

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Have anyone faced Telephone tortures like me?

Though this forum is about DataOne internet discussion. I think this topic should move to Telecom discussion forum.

Anyways..
    In India there is a telecom bill according to which you can complain company whose promotional call you do not wish to attend, if they do not cooperate then you can lounge complaint in consumer court as it is against law.

Ya that is right that you can't do anything as you can't bar incoming call on per Number basis. I think its not even there in mobile ..

But the solution is simple, BSNL provides free Caller line identification with every connection (CLI), so have a CLI phone and trace the Number who is irritating, warn him yourself , if no gain then goto Police !

ashok_replies

i heard tat there are call blocker device in USA.

Do anyone know about this?

So why not in india still ?

Monica
    Monica is offline eTI Member

Badluck,
    I live in India .. no idea here too !

ashok_replies

Caller ID is now available in each and every house and soon this call blocker device may also come.
    But there should be a demand for this product. Or atleast people should know that such a device exists.

Only then we can bring new things inside our country

wat do u say?

Monica
    Monica is offline eTI Member

I nver heard about it !

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!