+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

No Pre-Paid connection in J&K, the right decision?

Advert.

sahilkat
    sahilkat is offline eTI Member

No Pre-Paid connection in J&K, the right decision?

Advert.
    Recently the PM gave the notice that J&K will no longer be having any pre-paid connections citing security reasons for this decision. It also came in the papers that more than 85% people in J&K are dependent on pre-paid service only. How correct is this decision taken up keeping in mind the rights of people and the security concerns both?

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: No Pre-Paid connection in J&K

Its simple .. Either you choose the cheap way to communicate or save your and others life..

Govt. took the right decision as the security issue is very big matter to concern as everyone know that China and Pakistan continuously clamming the Arunachal pradesh and Kashmir ( even China having a map showing the Kashmir is the different country ).. and the issue related to Pakistan and China is increasing day by day.

Kashmire is the Very sensitive part of the India and there Security must be tighten.

You should know that many bomb attacks happen in India has been communicated through fake prepaid numbers with fake identify .. so if every person having a valid id with address proof will definitely help out the country from this issue..

I feel people should also corporate with Govt.. its not only their life but this security Point will help whole India.

sahilkat

Re: No Pre-Paid connection in J&K, the right decision?

@ nupur, i totally agree with you. And this decision was taken only after it came to light that a majority of the prepaid numbers were given away without a proper ID proof. In the time of such a high rate of terrorist activities, in my view this is the right decision.
    But all people need to realize this... the sooner, the better.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Actually ! People must corporate with Govt.. because later if anything happend they directly blame govt but not relize their fault..

Its matter of their lives too so they must agree and corporate with Govt.

sahilkat

Yeah, they surely have to. Because this step is not an easy one to take. The govt. must be aware of the consequences. That many jobs will be gone and many customers too will suffer. It has taken this decision only for the sole purpose of security... all will have to cooperate in this...

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Dissolving prepaid may not completely solve the problem of mis-use of mobile phone but yes, it will make harder.

7. Advert.

sahilkat

atleast it will provide some step to curb terrorism. And this will indeed be a big one all terrorists are known to use prepaid services only...

+ Post a Comment HERE!