+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

marriage issue...pls suggest me what should i do?

Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: marriage issue...pls suggest me what should i do?

Advert.
    I am just replying to your last post.. ie. about your father's behaviour in your childhood.

See, he made a mistake by not giving you proper love and care when you need it most ie. your childhood, also as you say he was not very good towards other members of family. May be he never knew that what he is doing is wrong but if you now behave to him similarly ie. without required love and care then you will be doing same to him which he did to you in your child hood.

Be it whatever, may be he was not sensitive enough to understand your needs at those times or may be tight financial situation made him arrogant in those days of life. But I feel somewhere, he must be knowing that he is doing wrong, be it whatever, father always care about their wards.

Apart of your need, I feel that one must give lots of love and care to their parents and should made them proud of being your parents.

Just my views!

azharmaulavi
    azharmaulavi is offline eTI Iron

@nicegirl..........

well.......hi.....dear and hope u r fine..................and please don thank me i just want each and every couple to live happily that is what nothing else................i've seen misunderstandings..............breakups........... ..in front of me.........ppl just say move on and they do move on..........u r vry dedicated towards ur love and just keep it up dear...........u both r lucky to have found each other so plzzzzzzzzz no matter what happens don seperate not at ne point coz being in love is the most beautiful feeling in this world...............one things for sure dear u don seem like u r so tough that u don love ur parents...................coz u love them from inside but u r not able to express....................specially to ur father.................u know y coz u haven't said it to him in so many yrs...................let's try this u express ur love to ur loved one................might be that u say to him a hundered times that u love him.................and also he might say the same thing to u may be two hundered times.......................when u both r together it might seem like it was for just an hour when u both r together for hours...............right...............feel it dear that is true love....................for sure 100%................coming to ur parents............they might've never ever told u on ur face that they love u that does not mean they don love u.............u never know but ur parents might love u more than ur imagination u never know dear...............about the past i know it's tough forgetting ur past for u but ur future depends on ur present and not ur past....................ur parents will never express their love towards u coz they don know how to do it that is y u will have to take the initiative make them understand ur loved one is also imp to u as they r for u to live in this world.........ur father was wrong at some point but did that affect ur confidence did ur mother leave u in such a condition........he has a daughter who is 2day on her own independent standing on her own feet he might be proud of u...........love needs to felt dear and not to be shown..........do u sometimes know what ur loved one wants before even he asking u for it............it might also happen that u know his mood is off widout even he telling u i know these things happen but y............coz u feel it from ur heart...........u cannot show ur love to ur parents nor they can show u it's abstract no one can see love but u can feel it...... ur parents feel it for u just that u r not able to see it...........they won't be able to coz if u r not willing to see it u won't see it even if god himself comes and tells u..........see this situation positively and u will succeed.......dear it all depends on how u see it.........if u see ur father in the wrong sense u won't see his positive side........it's same as if u see the world upside down u'll see everything upside down.......and the moment u r straight u'll see it normally right.........................ur parents won't understand nor they would like to talk to ur would be at this point so i would suggest u to let him handle it at his end that is at his place and u do it at ur's...................once ur father is wid u ur mother will automatically come to ur side..............and father's are very soft heartend when it comes to their daughters to convinence them..................let me give u a trick.................start like this.............at first just small talks wid ur father a simple hi or take care or good night will do................u can even ask him bout how his day has been............and that u just wanted to talk to him a casual stuff..................kinda daily gossip..........he'll surely notice the change tell him u just want a change and that u like sharing things wid him.............then one day when u both r strongly gelled up and used to each other................say sorry to him.........now listen carefully........... this is the most important part............u have to apologize............from ur part..............for being rude to him...........for everything u've felt for him..............let me tell u one thing dear..............u don have time for hating neone in this world u never know what might happen live ur life to the full............so do it from ur side he will realize it dear and then slowly-2 tell him bout this guy make him talk to him alone i'm sure this will work out after all it's all bout love so has to be.........................take ur time..................express ur love to ur parents just as u do to ur loved one u'l notice the difference dear it's just wonderful..............just imagine and fell the moment where u and ur parents and ur loved one r wid u nd how happy u r thats life live the moment.............and i'm sure u will...............don worry jus go for it...............one thing to be remembered if u want ur love and ur parents.........................don loose hope..................hav confidnce in urself................take good care of urself..........so u can take care of ur loved one ur parents and everyone round u.................most imp..........no matter what happens jus don loose on ur patience.....................TAKE CARE GOD BLESS U BOTH.........................
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

azharmaulavi

well do tell me bout the situation or the result ok dear..............TAKE CARE GOD BLESS U........
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

amar bandhu
    amar bandhu is offline Newbie

will you marrid me

azharmaulavi

amar> well this is not a matrimony site this is a forum i guess this won't work..........

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    The change in attitude of your mother is just because of your fathers peer pressure on her, she can not stand alone to support you to marry the boy she praised she would require your father's support as well to go against this crappy society and to make you marry him..... but this can be one possibility.... there may be other possibility as well, there may be something cooking between your parents and that may be something fishy and they could not reveal the truth to you for you will get hurt if you get known..... or may be it is a case where you have not talked about your feelings to your father in this years as you hate him for his behaviour in the past, but let me tell you dear the past is gone what you have is present and if you keep on wandering in your past and not listen to what the present situation call is, you might not just loose an opportunity to have what you want now, but you will lose it completely, so I suggest you to forgive your father and start talking to him and behave to him with respect because as azhar said fathers heart melts quickly in case of daughters so its your duty to take your father to your side which then ultimately will help you to make your mother agree for your relationship

7. Advert.

ritz999
    ritz999 is offline Just in!
    hi there
    i dnt kno hw to react on this...its really tough situation..ive been gone through wid this kinda of situation and i had no answers too...then i left ery thing on my guruji or god...suddenly i got strength to handle this situation... it took me 6 months but i convinced my family tht i will marry her only and she too..now we are happily married. leave it on god...
    ~link removed by Admin, do not insert irrelevant link in post, use your signature instead.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12