+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Airtel broadband slow speed problems solution ?

Advert.

RakeshVed
    RakeshVed is offline eTI Member

Airtel broadband slow speed problems solution ?

Advert.
    Sometimes my connection is too slow. My pc is clean has no virus in it. I have 512 kbps unlimited airtel plan and sites sometimes open so slow on. My internet is so slow that it feels like dialup sometimes. What is problem ? Customer care of airtel says that it is problem of my pc.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Airtel broadband slow speed problems solution ?

May be temporary problems but can't be problem of line as airtel provides pretty good infrastructure ie. line setup. If any of your friend nearby also have airtel connection then you can confirm with him whether its slow at any given time for both of you or its problem from your home only.

Airtel 512 Kpbs Connection - Tamil Nadu

I got Airtel and Bsnl in our Area. I choose airtel because i expect their service will be good. But after getting the connection i didn't think so. Because after i paid the money i got the connection after 15 days. I think reason for this delay is Airtel has outsourced their jobs to some small companies in respective areas, So it has to rely on them.

I got a Airtel 512 Kpbs connection, but its really very slow when comparing to bsnl.

As per the price tariff : bsnl and airtel charges the same. but bsnl gives 1 mbps speed upto 5gb and then unlimited usage (download as well) at 512 kbps.

On the other hand airtel charges 700 rupees same as bsnl. airtel allows the user to use 5 gb @ 512 kpbs and after that 256 kpbs.

BSNL : Usage : 1 mbps upto 5 gb 512 kbps. Price Tariff : 700 + taxes.

Airtel : 512 kbps upto 5gb after that after that 256 kpbs, Price Tariff : 700 + taxes

When Service is concerned, I think both fall in the same category - its just okay.

So, if you are going to get a new broadband connection. just give it a try to bsnl i believe its better than airtel. And one more thing the airtel persons didn't told me about the usage restriction until i got the connection.

himanshu.s
    himanshu.s is offline Just in!
    same with me . please help what to do? customer care is not able to rectify the problem

+ Post a Comment HERE!