+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I need broadband connection in Delhi URGENT ??

Advert.

Mr.Vishal
    Mr.Vishal is offline eTI Iron

I need broadband connection in Delhi URGENT ??

Advert.
    i need broadband connection in Delhi and i need it quick i know private companies such as Airtel are also cool but they will dig up and take time

1. I want good hassle free connection
    2. I want it to be cheap
    3. I don't want any 3G connection as person i m refering is technically weak he/she might have problem in that
    4.I can get connection as quickly as possible

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: I need broadband connection in Delhi URGENT ??

Hi, In Delhi I m using MTNL Connection which is cheap and the Best..Ya in the starting I faced some problem but as of now its working fine without any issue..

If I face any problem, MTNL people came in a half an hour and gave their valuable service.. That is satisfactory I feel so..

I will suggest you to go for this MTNL Tri Band Combo connection.. Its value is Rs.599 + 50 Rs for modem (If you have ur then u no need to pay 50Rs. ) + 100 Free calls from ur MTNL landline to any local number. Speed upto 1 mbps...

Just dail 1500 from MTNL number or you cn dail 22221500 for assistance.

Or Secondly I will suggest you to go for Tata Indicom Flash 384 which gives you 1 Mbps and it cost around 1200/- PM with 2 months free internet surfing and gives 3 personal Id ( yourname @VSNL.com).

( My one of Friend using it and she is satisfied with this Flash Modem and its speed.)

Note :- installation 1000 /- ( non refundable ) and security deposit is Rs. 1000/- ( refundable)

For more information regarding this Flash Modem you can call Tata Indicome website http://tataindicombroadband.com/

+ Post a Comment HERE!