I, Mrs. Krishna Mukherjee booked a Hyundai i10 Sportz model with Rudra Hyundai, Durgapur through Mr. Subrata Roy, Sales Representative for a cost of Rs.442432/- inclusive of 100% Insurance off,Spl.Discount of Rs. 2400/-, Corporate Discount of Rs.4000/- & Discount to Govt Employee for Rs. 2000/- subject to availability of Car Loan from State Bank of India, Kolkata Branch. But it was said, the Discount Offer was upto 31.10.2009 and delivered me a Proforma Invoice No.RH/DGP/214 Dt. 27.10.2009 for application of Car Loan. I paid an amount of Rs. 25000/- as booking amount vide cheque No. 877498 Dt. 27.10.2009 on SBI, MCC Br., Kolkata-54, which has been cleared from my bank on 29.10.2009, but no Money receipt was despatched to me.

I submited my Loan Application to the Advance Deptt., State Bank of India, M.C.C. Branch, Kolkata-700 054 on 29.10.2009. Mr. Manas Sinha, Sales Manager of Rudra Hyundai contacted me over Phone on 30.10.2009 and advised to furnish a certificate through FAX from my Banker to this effect that Loan Application is under process to retain the Discount offer for the month of October,2009. Accordingly it was sent, But never they mentioned about preperation of Bill/Final Invoice.

I was informed by the banker that the Loan application has been rejected on the plea that "Quotation has been obtained from Durgapur, which is outside the jurisdiction of RACPC,Kolkata." vide letter No. RACPC/5/AKC/139 dtd. 31.10.2009.Immediately intimated Mr. Subrata Roy about the fact and requested for cancellation of Booking over phone. But a few minute later Mr. Sinha told me that Booking can not be cancelled instead I have to take the car anyhow,as they have already sold me the car on hire-purchase, bill has been prepared involving VAT charges. I astonished, how one can sell any thing without my consent and payment? However, I told them, I am not eager to purchase any car from you. As such, Mr. Sinha has demanded VAT expenses for the car, which I didn't purchased at all. In this regard he is creating a constant pressure on me.

In the above circumstances,once again I requested them to cancel above Booking/deal considering the banker's policythrough mail to [email protected] : [email protected]; [email protected] . A day after Mr. Biloy Kr. Seth of Rudra Hyundai replied me, which is depicted below.

"Dear ,Madam

on respected your mail , i like to inform you that, after discussion over telephone on your husband we was submitteed The Proforma Invoice to Bank and Invoice the car to Avail the Scheme. But in that Situation The Loan hasbeen cancelled such as reasion that willbe you know.

This is a Not Forcefully,every stape ware planed with your husband over telephone.

Thanks & Regards
Biloy Kr Seth
RUDRA HYUNDAI
DUIRGAPUR"

In the above contex, I got no solution to the problem, he always camouflaged my husband and played a tricks for their own benefit. Now I am not eager to purchase any car from any where, unless the problem is resolved. Now, I am knocking your door for the settlement once for all. Hoping your best anticipation in the matter.

Yours faithfully,
Krishna Mukherjee,
Mobile # 9831123528