+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

India gold traders stay away on new records

Advert.

sirfpaisa
    sirfpaisa is offline eTI Iron

India gold traders stay away on new records

Advert.
    MUMBAI (Reuters) - India's gold traders stayed away from the market as the yellow metal powered to its fresh highs, with the flow of scrap easing on expectations of a further rise, dealers and traders said.

"Nothing... I haven't done a single order since morning," said a dealer with a state-run bullion dealing bank in Mumbai, when asked about the physical off take.

Dealers said traders sought lower prices to replenish stocks to meet wedding demand, which will last till December.

"I have some orders at $1,120-1,125 an ounce and further buying could happen at $1,080 level," said another dealer with a private bank.

The most-traded December contract continued its record-breaking spree on Monday as a weaker dollar spurred buying in the alternative asset.

The contract struck a fresh high of 16,919 rupees per 10 grams, before trading at 16,894 rupees, up 0.56 percent at 2:35 p.m.

The flow of scrap also eased as sellers sought higher prices, traders said.

"I have around 10 people lined outside my shop, most of them are still waiting for higher prices. They want prices above 17,200 rupees now," said Jitendra Kantilal, partner, Jugraj Kantilal & Co, a Zaveri Bazaar-based scrap dealer, that offered to buy scrap at 17,100 rupees per 10 grams.

Kantilal estimates about 200-250 kg of scrap entered Mumbai's Zaveri Bazaar last week

Source:Reuters

priya0710
    priya0710 is offline eTI Iron
    Experts of commodity market recommended gold trading range for the day as 27862-28212. Precious metals are highly price volatile. It requires a lot of patience and good market knowledge to earn good returns while trading in them.

+ Post a Comment HERE!