View Poll Results: You Still Feel , Are We In Democretic Country?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • We are in Democretic Country

1 100.00%
  • No, Regional should come first

0 0%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Patriotism Is What Matters

Advert.

Roja
    Roja is offline eTI Member

Patriotism Is What Matters

Advert.
    The younger generation is greatly indebted to Sachin Tendulkar who has kindled the otherwise dormant sense of NATIONALISM among the Indians. Patriotism has gone into deep slumber in the wake of "Regionalism" Phrases like "Sons Of The Soil", "Marathi Manoos", "Interest Kannadigas" etc., have taken front seat and draws huge crowd. No one talks of "National Integration", "Unity and Integrity" of the country as a whole.

In such a backdrop young Sachin Tendulkar, the Master Blaster in cricket has blasted in Nationalism too. He has kick started the feelings of being "Indian First". This has received (naturally) country wide support and adulation. Even regional leaders from Bihar, West Bengal, Andhra to name a few, have appreciated the statement of Sachin Tendulkar. Tendulkar said, "Mumbai belongs to All". I am Indian First", I am proud of being a Maharashtrian". Even seasoned politicians dare not say that he or she is Indian first these days for fear of erosion of Vote Bank.

I congratulate the BCCI for its reaction to Bal thackeray's criticism of Sachin tendulkar. BCCI said, "Sachin's Mumbai For All" remarks was just right and no body could take objection to it.

It is equally heartening to note that RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat has condemned Politics over Marathi Language. Bhagwat said "Every Indian has a right to speak in any language and those wanting to Voice problem of "Marathi Manoos" must not damage National spirt and Harmony"... How right he is.

birva
    birva is offline Newbie

How long Bal Thakre shows his mean mentality to fulfill his Political agenda?

Regarding comment against Master Blaster Sachin

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

Re: Patriotism Is What Matters

Topic Merged being similar in nature.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

yeah we all are one and if we don't unite other will take advantage of that
    kamal

himalayan
    himalayan is offline eTI Member

I know one thing and that is I am an Indian and I want overall progress and happiness of my country.

+ Post a Comment HERE!