+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TIP:How to Receive BSNL GPRS settings through SMS for Any mobile phone

Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

TIP:How to Receive BSNL GPRS settings through SMS for Any mobile phone

Advert.
    Here goes another simple TIP, usually people get GPRS services but face problem in configuring their handsets ie. mobile phone. BSNL provides a easy service by which you can configure your phone for their GPRS settings simply by sending an SMS. Then you will receive settings of GPRS on your phone automatically.

How to Receive BSNL GPRS Settings on your mobile phone
    Step 1.
    Simply send following sms from your mobile :

<Phone Company Name> <Phone Model> to 58355

So, if you want to receive settings for Nokia E75 phone then send following message to 58355

Nokia E75

Step 2.
    Shortly after sending above sms, you will receive settings in various form of SMS, depending upon the type of phone, you will be given a temporary PIN using SMS first and then settings SMS will follow, you will have to provide that PIN in order to get your phone configured automatically. So when prompted, save settings.

Now you are done. Remember, while they have settings for most the phone, still some phones are not in their list. In that situation, you may try receiving settings of similar and more common phone. My phone was not in their list, I tried similar phone and I was able to receive settings.

Lastly,
    Its a small TIP, hopefully will be helpful. If it helped you then please Stop by and give your valuable comments. Also, if their is any scope of improvement or correction then do let me know.

The author is not associated with any of the above mentioned service or product. Author may or may not be using all or any of the above services or products. Above article / review / tip are just views of the author and they do not decide above mentioned service / product's characteristics as whole. The author do not take any responsibility for harm or damage done by any of the above tip / advice / review. Above material / article is provided for the informational purpose only and author can't be held responsible for its usability and authenticity. Reader's discretion is advised.

Stealing or Copying of this article / review / Tip without proper credit and link back to the article is illegal. You may use this article at your site by giving a link back to this article or by asking for permission from the author.

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Re: TIP:How to Receive BSNL GPRS settings through SMS for Any mobile phone

hey what message have to be sent??
    kamal

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Updated !

mapuia Guest

wonderful........ thank you so much

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up thanks

really works ..thanks

Unregistered Guest

Smile spj

very good working perfect..i got prompt reply from BSNL...all settings were delivered without delay..

7. Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up

thanx a lot

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy Pin

From the first sms I didn't get any pin. And I tried pin code "0000" and security code "12345" but still it didn't work.

Unregistered Guest

Pin

And I am using Nokia C2-01 handset. Please let me know the problem why am I not receiving any pin number in my first sms.

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy Same Problem

I am not getting any PIN number messages.....i am getting configuration messages....but forced to discard it...:-(

Unregistered Guest
    hey...am not getting the pin number.....plz help me...how to get it................................................ .................................................. ....................

Unregistered Guest

Cool configuration pin cod

Iam using nokia 5233 handset ples let me know the problom & get pin number

Unregistered Guest

Angry harshit

hi iam harshit .iam using nokia e71 i didn't recieved settings

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am not getting any PIN number messages.....i am getting configuration messages....but forced to discard it...:-(
    hey,the pin is 1111...i didnt get the code for 3 sms and i type 1111 as pin and it worked fine

Unregistered Guest

Smile thanks

thanks..pin number is 1111...thank u vry mch buddy..grt..

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast