+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Truth or lie-Raaz Pichle Janam ka - How real this show is?

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Truth or lie-Raaz Pichle Janam ka - How real this show is?

Advert.
    Raaz Pichle Janam ka show about the past life will be on air from toady in NDTV Imagine...This show will examine you past life through Hypnosis Method.

Hypnosis is basically a mental state which usually induced by a procedure known as a hypnotic induction and it is commonly composed of a series of preliminary instructions and suggestions. ...

But it’s really difficult to believe that from this Hypnosis method can anyone dig into their past life. The life which was over?

Many scientist and Many of people talks about the past life and even there is many book written on this but do u think it’s possible? They use this method to recall their current life’s memory.

Share your view and experience on the same here …

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Truth or lie-Raaz Pichle Janam ka - How real this show is?

I was about to raise same question here but you already started this topic.
    Unfortunately I missed this show today, could be in better condition to give my views here if had watched it. So, I know that there is a big portion of society which believes in past life and there are organizations / groups which solely promote idea of PAST LIFE, even on eTI there is a page for that though not such serious.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Here is that Past life stuff on eTI : --> Know your Past

nupur.

This stuff is fake coz it will show you the limited information hardly about 10-15 concept.

So cant believe such stuffs ... and there is so many software in the website claim to show you the past life .. I tried but that also having limited information... thats also fake.

Girls who appeared in the show she was phobia patient who fear from flight and she was told the truth of an accident which is happened in 1966 and also the name of person who she was in her past life. She died in the plan crash in her past life. She also mentioned the flight number and name.

When Hypnotism over she forgets everything and Ravi Krishan described her whatever she revealed.

Hard to believe but interesting to know whether its true or not ?

SunitaN Guest

Hi Friends

I missed the first episode...seen last two..I don't know how far this is true but it is really interesting..Hindus beleive i n theory of KARMA...How can you take the birth after your
    death in your next life as human? It takes ages to born be as human...We have to take many births ..and after that only we get one human life.. ..

Don't know how far it is true? any comments friends?

khatriji Guest

all is fake........ past life is fake....... this is hypnotism in which during unconscious state of mind , one can be forced to speak whatever the person wishes who hypnotized one.........

7. Advert.

nupur.

But some how I feel this show is true after watching Shekhar Suman's episode.

No parents will make fun or use their son memory who is no more ...

PLR expert Guest

I want to clarify that this method is not hypnosis..and the subject is in full control..and can recall all that they see during such a session. The process is quite lengthy and the serial shows the edited version so you may think it is staged etc...details are verifiable ..but mostly this is therapeutic and the effect is healing of chronic pains, phobias etc. I advise you all to read more on the topic before dismissing it as fake..The therapist is a psychologist and has 10 yrs exp as a PLR therapist..

Handoo Guest

then a silly question.. how the girl who went into the past and saw her plane was crashed and she was able to tell the name of the mountain, it was crashed with.
    Do u think, when u are on the flight and ur plane crashes, u know the name of the mountain it crashed with??

sonami Guest

this show is fake. Punre janam is just a belief. ancestors of india and believer of buddha made up this thing. as we follow our culture and tradition from our parents, the punre janam is considered to be true BUT ITS NOT!!
    Its just a made up belief. shekar must have got lots of money for his acting.
    this show is fake

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Quote Originally Posted by nupur.
    But some how I feel this show is true after watching Shekhar Suman's episode.

No parents will make fun or use their son memory who is no more ...

everything for money. it's all money buisness
    kamal

Asir833 Guest

Its fake, there is no punar janam & even if u get u may not be born as a human. The women who does all this hypnotism must have been paid heavily to fool ppl. She should be ashamed of herself for playin with ppls sentiments.. its rediculous. I really dnt uderstand hw every participant was born or have connection with India, shekhar was a celebrity therefore her puran janam was glamourize to show as a white guy.. he cannot be shows as a farmer or a black smith.. its so badly scripted... Tooo bad.

AbhiIndian Guest

Well i believe we should study this concept in details and then we can place our comments. I believe in astral body and through science it is possible but i am not sure about the authenticity of this show.

GuruPrasad Guest

I believe that what you do is what you get, but in this show, I have no words for the authenticity, as nothing is proved, you make stories as you like and no one has any say on that. I believe in karma and know you gonne get according to your karma, but if it is this much easy to know how were your last multiple births (according to this show), then one can solve many mysteries of the crime world eventually, and the works of God would be so much comprehensible to common man as reading a Champak or Chandamama. He works in subtle and incomprehensible ways that we cannot follow and understand until we have reached to some kind of connection with him like Swami Vivekananda or Paramhansa. And to me the anchor seems more frightened and scary about the stories than the person who is undergoing last birth scanning.

Gurpreet Singh Guest

I believe in re-incarnation but I cannot comment on the authenticity of this show - the simple reason being that re-collections of past life is possible (as has been observed in all case studies till date) only if your present religion permits it. Buddhism very strongly relies on re-incarnation; every other religion, except Islam supports it in one or the other forms; as a result most of all the cases recorded till date come from people who are Buddhists in their present life - be it the Tibetian monks or the Sri Lankan people but none have ever been reported from a muslim person. So if this is the case, then how come muslim-twins who appeared on the show be able to recollect something like this?

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast