+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Truth or lie-Raaz Pichle Janam ka - How real this show is?

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: Truth or lie-Raaz Pichle Janam ka - How real this show is?

Advert.
    What I analyzed is that its a kind of therapy which help people to cure their problems like phobia , fear, depression etc.

In this therapy the PLR expert asked patient to think what they asked them to imagine ( they do this therapy after knowing each and every problem faced by a patient ) and they(patient) dream or imagine that thing which help PLR expert to know the exact reason of the Problem they are facing and helps them to cure it...

I m continuously watching this episodes and analyzed it deeply. Hope You guys satisfy with my above answer...

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

So you mean its just imagination and nothing related to reincarnation.

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

Well its Past life regression Nupur and read a book by Dr Brian Weiss," Many lives, many masters", " Only Love Is Real" and you will find more information on the same.
    Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

nupur.

I don't think so... there is any Past life regression...

Because when you see episode of Raaz Pichle Janam ka the PLR expert asked to Imagine ( ex. she said once to the patient look there is someone waiting for you he is saying someting here what he is saying ) and the patient imagined that situation... right ... she force patient to imagine the things which she asked them to imagine ... The patient Imagine the situation as per their Imagination power or the kind of Impression in their mind from long.

[If you seen the most of the contestant were soldier and they were foreigners. ]

When the show started I searched this thing over google and found that many experts given their conclusion as per their knowledge and experienced, some said its true and and some said its fake ... But 80/100 people said its fake ...

In the beginning I found it true because we always heard their is past life and seen many movie about it , so we had a impression on our mind to think positive on this situation...

But Its a kind of therapy .. nothing else...

mrunal Guest

One question......If all d people living alive today had a past life then there is a specific time on earth when d population was not as much as today and all skeletons wer waiting to get alive one day??????

nupur.

Good Question !

Will pray to God to stop Re Birth ,which will help to stop the population in the world.

We heard in Many books and Many Holy Books that there is 7 lives of Human ... and its was said that Person will take re birth as a human when there is pending work left by him ( can be anything ) and there was also said that Human take 7 re- birth as human , animal etc etc ...

The show Raaz Pichle Janam ka Showed everyone's re-birth ... That not possible I feel so !

7. Advert.

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

Hi Nupur,
    Its a science so don't completely disregard it. You may have a different opinion if you were to come in contact with any such expert. Look , just because you don't believe it or know more about the subject, doesn't mean that it does not exist. You are basing your judgement on a tv show hostess. But another fact is that we should carry out the method that suits us best. personally I to am not interested in going in the past and all that, but there are people who might just find it beneficial. you never know!
    Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

nupur.

Like every coin has two sides same here I dont believe and you believe it ...

But the fact is I m not given my conslusion here on basis of that Show but I searched a lot on google regarding the same......... and replied what I came to know about such therapy, That what I shared here ... I took the Raaz pichle janam ka show as an example ... nothing else..

I not saying that I am 100% right but What I felt regarding this is just a therapy to cure such problems...

Vijay vatyani Guest

In latest episode a 8 year old boy of village is listnening conversation of English soilders. Fake. How he understand english

Sukrant Guest

in one episode, a participant revealed during the process that she was a soldier in a war....when asked the name of the war she said World War 2....but actually World War 2 name was givento the war only after UN was formed later...how can these people justify this.........these people are just exploiting the religious beliefs of Indian People to Earn Money.Its Totally FAKE!!!!!

shwetha Guest

ok if its all true den how do u explain population increase? also most cultres believe that u rnt necessarily a human in all your births. so acc to this show the phobias,etc cld hv been inflicted ne time and not necessarily wen u were a human.but so far i ve only seen human reincarnations on the show.

nupur.

I Agree with you All ( Vijay, Sukrant and swetha) .. Its fake nothing else...

How can every one been soldier in their past life and as per Sukrant said Word war 2 was something else when its happened ..

He He He ....

marcus Guest

itsss all fake....oh god plz my indian brothers get real....dont get fooled by all this....

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12