+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Who is Dr. Trupti Jayin - What is her actual profession ?

Advert.

Lurker
    Lurker is offline eTI Iron

Who is Dr. Trupti Jayin - What is her actual profession ?

Advert.
    A question is oblivious which I need to know..

Who is Trupti Jayin ? is she psychiatric or some spiritualist and do you think what she is doing on this tv show (Raaz Pichhle janam ka) is real thing?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Who is Dr. Trupti Jayin - What is her actual profession ?

She works for an organization named SETU, it has following information about her:

Dr. Trupti Jayin’s professional life initiated as a clinical psychologist in 1982. Her first job at the Spastics Society of India, Mumbai blessed her with the company of wonderful, gifted and “challenged” children of the centre. At this centre, Dr. Jayin realized that in spite of having special needs the children were happier, open and more loving.

Possessing years of experience in the field of rehabilitation and training, Dr. Jayin moved into the field of learning disabilities. Working in schools and in private practice, she began to empower children and adults who possessed low self esteem and diminished confidence.

As an occupational therapist, Dr. Jayin began to work with cross brain training and sensory integration. Later with crania sacral therapy, she realized the difference it made to children diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). These are our “Indigo children” and SETU strives to empower them and their parents by holding different workshops. These workshops help to create and spread an understanding about the abilities of the youth and also assist parents to accept their spiritual responsibility of raising their children maturely.

suchi sachdeva Guest

I am afraid of water.....
    I get scared of putting my hand in the water bucket while washing clothes at home. I Love water from far but when i get in the water, I feel that crocodile will come and eat me up. My heart beat goes high.

Because of this I am not able to enjoy water slides in waterpark....In dreams also I see myself surronded with water and when I open my eyes i see tears in my eyes.

My mom discussed the same problem with one of the astrologer...he said that your daughter has water phobia and water is related to her past life or future death in this birth.

Its not a joke, My heartbeats comes in my mouth while washing my head as I have long hair.

Do you have an answer???

Uma R Guest

go to the show !!

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Interesting answer

lalit kapila Guest

can i meet dr trupti on persnal reasion please show his contect no

7. Advert.

rohit razdan Guest

what is the mechanism that the person can see his lat birth very clearly with a sound of Dr trupity that with count of 1 you will see your last birth clearly?

R. Jain Guest

The Mechanism of Pastlife Regression is unexplained. Even if there are no explanations for pastlife regression, it usually produce powerful healing. Phobias do respond to PLRT.
    Dr. Rakesh Jain
    Mind Power Lab

Dr. Priya Singh Guest

:-* :Dr. Trupti looks really amazing

Quote Originally Posted by lalit kapila View Post
    can i meet dr trupti on persnal reasion please show his contect no
    and can i know about the charges to be paid for consultancy.

+ Post a Comment HERE!