+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

cheap netbook, 3G laptop, laptop computers, wireless laptops, mini laptops

Advert.

jeetut
    jeetut is offline Just in!

cheap netbook, 3G laptop, laptop computers, wireless laptops, mini laptops

Advert.
    I am trying to buy a laptop for my assignments and homework. can anyone suggest me if there is any cheap netbooks that would cost below 30,ooo. what is the configuration and what are the price ranges. thank you.

AnnaTwain Guest

hi from Moscow

hi everyone,
    It feels really nice to be a part of this special community. Anyone from Russia here?

madmax
    madmax is offline Just in!

Re: cheap netbook, 3G laptop, laptop computers, wireless laptops, mini laptops

hey jeetut.. in case your requirement is for only document related work then netbooks are the perfect choice for you

A few of the good candidates are Acer EEPC Samsung NC10 Dell Mini and the Olive X107H

The acer is a good choice in case your on the move all the time since it has a amazing battery life but is bulky
    The samsung has a nice keyboard but its touch pad is not that flash
    the dell mini has a damn nice keyboard and the only one with a hdmi jack but is expensive

The oliveX107H is a new entrant and they are just launching. In case you need to stay connected all the time,
    then this is a real good choice since the Olive X107H is India's only 3g enabled netbook. So according to your need i would suggest
    the Olive X107H which is good value four money.

Russian
    Russian is offline Newbie

Re: cheap netbook, 3G laptop, laptop computers, wireless laptops, mini laptops

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTwain
    hi everyone,
    It feels really nice to be a part of this special community. Anyone from Russia here?
    Hi AnnaTwain,
    I'm from Russia.

+ Post a Comment HERE!