+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

introduced to a match who lives overseas -

Advert.

Gopigirl
    Gopigirl is offline Just in!

introduced to a match who lives overseas -

Advert.
    Dear All,
    I have been matched with a man who lives in India, but is trying to get work in my city in North America.
    It has been less than one week of emails and some short phone calls, but he has found his place deep in my heart. He seems serious and committed - in his words, and he does email daily.

Then what is the problem(s)? After our one and only marathone email chatting session, he stopped making those phonecalls, which I dearly miss. I told in one email I missed talking to him, but he did not respond to that comment. I am confused here: all the relationship advice I've read by "experts" all say the same basic things : a woman should be hard to get is the main theme. I am feeling really downhearted because I threw caution to the wind and did make our chat session a long one. Even when he was joking with me about the time to rest, over and over again, I didn't pay attention. It surely was his way of politely telling he'd had enough for then. How do I redeem myself in his eyes - and most of all, my own? I knew better, but blew it anyway.

He is still loving and committed in his (short) emails, but not phoning or requesting chats.
    And

azharmaulavi
    azharmaulavi is offline eTI Iron

Re: introduced to a match who lives overseas -

well firstly dear my name is AZHAR nd welcome to ETI.................i think ur post is incomplete complete it dear some things r clear but u need to complete nd we'll surely help u out dear don worry...........
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

+ Post a Comment HERE!