+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

IT stocks gain in flat markets

Advert.

sirfpaisa
    sirfpaisa is offline eTI Iron

IT stocks gain in flat markets

Advert.
    Indian markets were trading flat in the early deals today. The Sensex was down 42 points at 16,870 levels and the Nifty lost 0.2 per cent to trade at 5,028.

While pharma and IT stocks rose, realty and banks were under pressure.

Among the Sensex stocks, DLF was the top loser. The stock fell 1.2 per cent in early trades. Bharti Airtel, HDFC and Reliance Infra shed more than 1 per cent each.
    Wipro, however, was the biggest gainer, up 1.2 per cent. TCS also rose 0.9 per cent.
    In US, markets ended flat after an early advance on Wednesday as the Federal Reserve reminded investors that it would start to wean the economy from an array of emergency supports next year.
    The Dow Jones industrial average fell 10.88, or 0.1 percent, to 10,441.12, after rising as much as 58 points.

The broader Standard & Poor's 500 index rose 1.25, or 0.1 percent, 1,109.18. The Nasdaq composite index rose 5.86, or 0.3 percent, to 2,206.91.

Asian markets were trading mixed today. Hong Kong’s Hang Seng fell 1 per cent and China’s Shanghai Composite was down 1.4 per cent. Japan’s Nikkei, however, posted modest gains.

sirfpaisa.com

jaikumar
    jaikumar is offline eTI Member

Re: IT stocks gain in flat markets

how do it stocks fare for a new online trader like me?
    i mean are they dependable?
    moreover,Can I trade stocks, options and futures all on my one platform?
    i am thinking of getting ICICI direct,Reliance Money and Tradestation platforms!

priya0710
    priya0710 is offline eTI Iron
    Indian stock market opened on a positive note today. For earning better returns from market it is required to have a good knowledge of different market terminologies and recent updates.

+ Post a Comment HERE!