View Poll Results: Do you believe - Cast your vote?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 20.00%
  • No

4 80.00%
  • Can't Say!

0 0%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Do you believe in Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - Reincarnation Concept ?

Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Do you believe in Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - Reincarnation Concept ?

Advert.
    The topic of Reincarnation or say rebirth or say Pichla Janam is hot now a days due to the latest show on NDTV imagine "Raaz Pichhle Janam ka" . So here is the topic of discussion, do you believe "Reincarnation" . This topic is not about authenticity of the show (which we are already discussing here --> Raaz Pichle Janam ka - Truth or lie .

So, do you believe in Reincarnation. There are many people who strongly believe in reincarnation and many who oppose it. There were many citations and logic given to prove this true. However, here I want members / visitors to give their vote in favour / against reincarnation and please also give your views why you think so!

tetrics
    tetrics is offline Newbie

Re: Do you believe in Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - Reincarnation Concept ?

RAAZ PICHALE JANAM KA...It is totally a show not reality...how can person can say about his past in meditation kind of situation..as that show ..gives us a picture that a person back to his past and reminding things related to him/her.is it really possible practically?offcorse not...its the mind that creating the things related to him or her..its not the total reality...ya we can say something the person is saying is true but cannot say its totally true..we are the god so that we can back in past and see things that happend with us,may be that person is pretending to gain the popularity...thats it.we can enjoy the show but we should not believe in this kind stuff.

man2009
    man2009 is offline Just in!

As I am observing the episodes I think it is totally to get money. Also, how a person is having the problems due to his pasts. The lady who is hosting the episodes, is trying to say that "you are watching the picture, and the person in front says the same thing". She let the person think what she is saying and does not let them see by themselves. So I think and believe that this is only to fool the community and hence it also leaves bad impact on us who are the strongest believers of such things. If a person is having fever, is it that due his or her past lives and is it possible that the person was human in his or her past? ???

So I wish this type of serials must be immediately banned

shivani1219 Guest

don't you think that one of you from this fourm should try to go there the ticket only cost 11tousand rupees and that is not much and if you people want to make it that they are just doing this for money who is ready to go we can all gather money and send it to the person that wants to go if so please post it on this forum

lila Guest

hello there!

my name is lila, and i am from romania.

i am very curious, how many of you do u still belive in reincarnation now a days?

i know this is the subject of the topic, but none of u answered straight at this qurstion.. the tv show it.s just a show .. it doesnt matter .. this is only a industry hungry for money..

but the true concept of rebirth.. is it still alive there? do young ppl still belive in it? sorry if i was too harsh, i know this is an itimate subject and hard to discuss, but i am just very curious.

thanks guys!

have a wonderful day!

+ Post a Comment HERE!