+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Need Contact number of Shahid Kapoor film actor

Advert.

Guest Guest

Need Contact number of Shahid Kapoor film actor

Advert.
    I need contact no of Shahid Kapoor hindi film actor? Please help me to find his address and contact number, I need to contact him.

Regards

shahid kapoor Guest

Re: Need Contact number of Shahid Kapoor film actor

hi iam shahid kapoor , i love my fans very much please watch my latest fliks chance pe dance & tell how much you like my movie: call me or msg me at 8087699381 , but please dont irritate me or legal action will be taken.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ishika Guest

i lyk u

ishika here, i live in pune, i m a student of designing ... whn i was in 10th class, yr first movie ishq vishq released frm dat tym i m fan of yrs ... u were vry gud in chance pe dance ..... i watch all yr movies 1st day 1st show... ma fav's r jab v met ,,, ishq vishq,,, vivah,,, kaminey,,, chup chup ke.... i lyk yr acting ... it touches ma heart .... i lyk u very much ....

Quote Originally Posted by shahid kapoor
    hi iam shahid kapoor , i love my fans very much please watch my latest fliks chance pe dance & tell how much you like my movie: call me or msg me at 8087699381 , but please dont irritate me or legal action will be taken.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Quote Originally Posted by shahid kapoor
    He is Not Shahid and the number provided by him is of Banglore's and Shahid stays in MUmbai !

jyotika luthra Guest

hi shahid its jyotika....from dehradun i m doing BBA 2nd year...your film chance pe dance its nice..........i like the most fav movie i.e jab v met ,vivah dil bole hadippa..........and i really luv u........

I want 2 tell u abt the serial lift kara do in which karan is ancher in dis which u can help d poor people i just want 2 saythat its a nice serial and becoz of this the people can meet there fan........

7. Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

This is going insane in here

najla Guest

Hi shahid jee one's again im najla from bahrain i post lots of mail by googl but u never read it i no that because u never answering me and i want ur phone number with india's code number and im from bahrain i like ur all films u r verey sweet and hard working man i no that u r the best boolywood star and best man in the world u r the most handsom hero u r the best (Aap pls mojhi Aap ka number do with code number. mein intezaar karongi and happy birthday on thursday 25 feb 2010 bay take care :-* :-* :-* ;D

najla Guest

Hi shahid jee one's again im najla from bahrain i post lots of mail by googl but u never read it i no that because u never answering me and i want ur phone number with india's code number and im from bahrain i like ur all films u r verey sweet and hard working man i no that u r the best boolywood star and best man in the world u r the most handsom hero u r the best (Aap pls mojhi Aap ka number do with code number. mein intezaar karongi and happy birthday on thursday 25 feb 2010 bay take care :-* :-* :-* ;D[color=purple][/color]

najla Guest

Hi im naja shahid jee i realy like ur all film spesially chance pe dance and jenelia is realy suit u in this film and u two r my favourit : :-* :-* ;D

salma elmasry Guest

hi shahid im salma elmasry i sent to you alot of messages and u dont reply for any of my messeages i really wanted you to help me in avery important subject that will decided my whole life .i will wait your reply on my mail([email protected]).bye

salma Guest

hi shahid iam salma elmasry .i sent to you alot of messages and u never reply .i know you so busy and you have alot of fans but iam diferrent i want you to help me on avery important subject that will decided my whole life . you are my soul twins and iam serious not just try talk t0 you but give me achance talking to you and you will see that.i will wait your reply on my mail([email protected])

najla Guest

[color=pink]Hi,shahid im najla why u dont reply as thats not fear we r ur fans so plz replfreind and i want ur phone.N i alwais tell u that plz [color=pink]reply take care, y as , As a bye ??? :-* :-* : ;D

najla Guest

[color=maroon]hi, shahid im najla why u dont [img]reply as, thats not fear we r ur fans so plz reply as, As a freind ad i want ur phone number , i alwais tell u that so plz , ok so take care and bye ??? :-* :P : ;D

najla Guest

[color=purple]Hi, shahid we no u r verey busy and hard working man but u must fixde fans day , to they can contact u in fans day so plz fixed that day as soon u can and i want ur phone number and i now u didnt read our messages but all ur fans luv u me too so plz u read our topic and u r alwais in ur fans hard we rely luv u bye ??? :'( : :-* ;D

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast