+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Yamaha FZ16 self start problem-push button-installed kick

Advert.

V.N.Iyer Guest

Yamaha FZ16 self start problem-push button-installed kick

Advert.
    I have purchased a Yamaha FZ16 last month and am very disturbed. The self start does not work. I have to push it every time I have to start the bike. When I brought this matter to the notice of the dealer, Sri Motors, Ashok Nagar, Chennai from where I purchased it, he told me that it is not possible to rectify this and asked me to install a kick start, which is cost another Rs. 2500/- or so. He also told me to run the bike for at least 20 Kms everyday. I feel shy to push the new bike everyday in front of all the passerby's. Due to this I hardly like to ride the bike. I am terribly angry and regret for having chosen Yamaha. My parents are behind me and say that I have not done the right choice. Please help me. Regards
    Sandeep V. Iyer

V.N.Iyer Guest

Yamaha FZ16

I have purchased a Yamaha FZ16 last month and am very disturbed. The self start does not work. I have to push it every time whenever I have to start the bike. When I brought this matter to the notice of the dealer, Sri Motors, Ashok Nagar, Chennai from where I purchased it, he told me that it is not possible to rectify this and asked me to install a kick start, which costs another Rs. 2500/- or so. He also told me to run the bike for at least 20 Kms everyday. I feel shy to push the new bike everyday in front of all the passerby's. Due to this I hardly like to ride the bike. I am terribly angry and regret for having chosen Yamaha. My parents are behind me and say that I have not done the right choice. Please help me. Regards
    Sandeep V. Iyer
    Mob: 9840433821

V.N.Iyer Guest

Please solve my problem

I have purchased a Yamaha FZ16 last month and am very disturbed. The self start does not work. I have to push it every time whenever I have to start the bike. When I brought this matter to the notice of the dealer, Sri Motors, Ashok Nagar, Chennai from where I purchased it, he told me that it is not possible to rectify this and asked me to install a kick start, which costs another Rs. 2500/- or so. He also told me to run the bike for at least 20 Kms everyday. I feel shy to push the new bike everyday in front of all the passerby's. Due to this I hardly like to ride the bike. I am terribly angry and regret for having chosen Yamaha. My parents are behind me and say that I have not done the right choice. Please help me. Regards
    Sandeep V. Iyer
    Mob: 9840433821

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

Re: Yamaha FZ16 self start problem-push button-installed kick

You don't have to post same thing again and again. I have merged all your questions at one place as you asked them multiple times.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

I don't get it.. you have to press button to start bike every time. What is the problem ?
    I think you should give detailed description about your problem, if it is something genuine then you can directly contact Yamaha India.

I know many people personally who own this bike and they are pretty satisfied from it.

M Saikia Guest

Hello my friend,...i am running YFZ almost for 10 months from last year...i was also facing same problem as u told. For you kind info i wanna tell you that its not a bike problem but battery problem. you do one thing give your battery a full charge (with da help of inverter or battery charger) for 24 hrs. Then clean the terminals of ur bikes battery connection. If its not done den buy a new battery for
    Rs. 850 and give dis battery to ur dealer for replacement. Replacement will take aprox. 3 months. I am quite happy riding dis bike.

Do dis things...Give me your feedback

7. Advert.

YAMAHA FZ16 Guest

Question Self start problem

Even my bike FZ16 is facing the same seld start problem. Could any one plz give the remedy for this problem..

viknesh Guest

Battery prob

hi frnds,

i bought my yamaha fz16 on Jan 14th 2009. its response is awesome i enjoy driving it. Actually the warrenty for yamaha battery is 2years. even aft two yrs mine working fine guys... better u (iyer) check with the battery man....
    dont you ever complaint the bike okie....

Regards,
    viknesh

helios Guest

starting bike without kick or start button?

yeah check your battery..btw ypu could start the bike by pushing it.. cool..

freddydass
    freddydass is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by V.N.Iyer View Post
    I have purchased a Yamaha FZ16 last month and am very disturbed. The self start does not work. I have to push it every time I have to start the bike. When I brought this matter to the notice of the dealer, Sri Motors, Ashok Nagar, Chennai from where I purchased it, he told me that it is not possible to rectify this and asked me to install a kick start, which is cost another Rs. 2500/- or so. He also told me to run the bike for at least 20 Kms everyday. I feel shy to push the new bike everyday in front of all the passerby's. Due to this I hardly like to ride the bike. I am terribly angry and regret for having chosen Yamaha. My parents are behind me and say that I have not done the right choice. Please help me. Regards Sandeep V. Iyer
    Dear Friend, I have an FZ since 2008 and used sparingly only now in 2014 it is giving some problem so I need to change my battery after 6 years. Battery guarantee usually is 2 years beyond that is based on maintenance. Change battery and all will be OK

+ Post a Comment HERE!