+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I want to buy a car with in Rs. 5 lakhs range (diesel car-low maintenance)

Advert.

Guest Guest

I want to buy a car with in Rs. 5 lakhs range (diesel car-low maintenance)

Advert.
    Sir/mam
    please let me know the cars available to day in diesel with in 5lakhs.which has good milage and low maintainace . Pleas suggest good car. There are many cars in the market but I need advice to buy best car for Rs. 50000 in India.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: I want to buy a car with in Rs. 5 lakhs range (diesel car-low maintenance)

You should go for Swift Diesel without any second thought. This car is extremely reliable and low on maintenance. In this budget its the most suitable for your choice.

indiandrives
    indiandrives is offline eTI Iron
    Swift, tata indica and many more options yoy have.

anks
    anks is offline Newbie
    Swift diesel is better option to go with. My uncle is having the same car and having good experience with it.

NiKhIl.N
    NiKhIl.N is offline eTI Member

If u want power go for swift or punto.Swift is gud for its service with 18kmpl.Punto is bst 10/10 car for safety and its having huge power under its hood with 17kmpl.If u want value for money and less maintainance car bt lil less in power thn go 4 beat diesel wht the +pt of this car is u will get 3 yrs or 5 lakh km warranty bst in india and also good gadgets in car if u like technology and also it will gve u 24 kmpl wht u want more.So its ur choice wht u wnt power or eficiency

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Sir/mam
    please let me know the cars available to day in diesel with in 5lakhs.which has good milage and low maintainace . Pleas suggest good car. There are many cars in the market but I need advice to buy best car for Rs. 50000 in India.
    Hi Guest
    There are many diesel cars available according to your budget but what you need that it should be of low maintenance so for this reason you need to car of Maruti because Its only cars have low maintenance and service cost. So you can go for Maruti Wagon-R and Maruti Swift.

7. Advert.

johnshinha
    johnshinha is offline eTI Member
    Hi,

After the intense,my advice Maruti Swift is a best option because It is enough to say that Maruti is a famous about mileage.

johnshinha
    Hi,

Maruti Suzuki India Limited is the largest automobile manufacturer in not just India, but the whole world.

Ashish Sehgal
    Ashish Sehgal is offline Just in!
    Maruti Suzuki Ritz is the best hatchback in this budget in my opinion. Low maintenance, excellent performance.

vikaskumar11233
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashish Sehgal View Post
    Maruti Suzuki Ritz is the best hatchback in this budget in my opinion. Low maintenance, excellent performance.
    Ya I agree with you Ashish Sehgal that Maruti Ritz will bet he best option with low maintenance with excellent performance but I budget can be increased little bit then another family car can be buy which is Maruti Wagon R in diesel which will be soon launch by Maruti.
    Last edited by vikaskumar11233; 03-04-2014 at 09:34 PM.

johnshinha
    Hi,

you are looking impressive mileage car then Maruti Swift ZDI is a deadly good option for you because it is a having excellent mileage and pick-up.

johnshinha
    Hi,

The Ritz is a stylish and contemporary car with an advanced European design that offers a superior drive quality, performance and visibility.

vikaskumar11233
    Quote Originally Posted by johnshinha View Post
    Hi,

The Ritz is a stylish and contemporary car with an advanced European design that offers a superior drive quality, performance and visibility.
    No doubt Maruti Ritz is amazing car because its has unique look and body structure its also good car in diesel section.
    Last edited by vikaskumar11233; 03-04-2014 at 09:35 PM.

amanrawal
    amanrawal is offline eTI Member
    My according Hyundai i20 is best for u because The well-equipped Hyundai i20 is an affordable small car and a perfect combination of superior technology, Hyundai i20 comes with all too good features. it is a small family car at an affordable price. The Hyundai i20 comes with two petrol engines 1.2-litre, 16 valve DOHC, Kappa and engine. overall Hyundai i20 is a nice car in small car category.

amanrawal
    amanrawal is offline eTI Member
    Your budget according Ford Figo is good for u. because is a low maintenance and powerful with advance technology.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast