+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Tata Indicom Customer Care and Nodal Officer are SILENT on my Complaint.

Advert.

drjsil
    drjsil is offline Newbie

Advert.
    Tata Indicom Customer Care and Nodal Officer is maintaining absolutr silence. Can any one suggest me what I can do now?

Date: Thursday, 7 January, 2010, 21:25

To:
    The Nodal Officer,
    Tata Indicom.

Re: My complaints PCR06088014 (dated, 05/12/09), PCR0609459 (dated, 15/12/09), NTT077207526 (dated, 25/12/09) and PCR06098185 (dated, 31/12/09), which remain unresolved till date.

Subject: Request for restoration of "Lowest Tariff on Rs. 101 Top Up".
    Dear Sir,

Kindly refer to the trailing emails which will substantiate that:

1. I received an sms from Tata-Indicom ( TM-12525) at 08:11 am on 24/11/09: to "enjoy Lowest Tariff on Rs. 101 Top Up".

2. I accepted the offer, paiid Rs. 101/- and at 11:46 am on 29/11/09, I received the 2nd SMS from Tata Indicom: ”recharge of Rs. 101.0 is successful, Current Balance is Rs. 90.30. Trans-ID:4975122”

3. However, facilities of the so called "Lowest Tariff on Rs. 101 Top Up" were not reflected in regular deductions from my A/c. MY PROBLEM STARTED HERE.

4. I am not informed of any action taken on my afore mentioned complaints.

5. Surprisingly, during the period 25/12/09 to 30/12/09, my deductions were made @ of the "Lowest Tariff on Rs. 101 Top Up" as I had logically expected, with recharging of Rs. 101/-.

6. In another surprise, the Tariff Plan of “Half Rate” was reverted to @ Re. 1/-per 10 min. from 31/12/09 again without informing me.

7. Your Helpline personnel at 12525 appeared to be quite helpless. All of them requested me to wait foe 5 days for resolving the problem.

8. At 07:50 am on 07/01/10, personnel of 12525 informed me that your Technical Department has informed them that Tata Indicom did not send me the sms dated 24/11/09 and 29/11/09 (Vide Paragraph 1 and 2 above) and that is the reason of not activating the Rs. 101/- Tariff Plan (i.e., the Night Half Rate Plan) in my connection. I submit very humbly that this is a blatant lie. Then who sent them? Those two and all subsequent sms are in my handset and is open for verification. It is possible that some one at your end has deleted the record at your end, with ulterior motive. This definitly undermines the credibility of your "System" and records.

9. On 29 December, 2009, your Customer Care Department sent me an e-mail with an incorrect statement that "executive Ms. Shatabdi has spoken with you and received your confirmation that the issue is resolved". Ms. Shatabdi has never spoken to me till date.

10. Please let me know how your "System" could deduct @ 10p at night and 20p for day from my account, i.e., @ Half Rate Plan during 25/12/09 to 30/12/09 ?

11. Personally I would like to continue with Tata Indicom Prepaid connection with your Tariff Plan of “Half Rate” with recharging of Rs. 101.00 and would request you to let me know the valid reasons of my disqualification.

12. You may also suggest me what measures I can take now, to enable me to join the said "Lowest Tariff on Rs. 101/-" now, for my consideration.

13. I would request you not to compell me to leave Tata Indicom, for no fault of mine.

14. What prevents your Customer Care department to communicate their views directly to me through email? Their silence indicates they have some thing to hide.

I firmly reiterate that all the above statements of mine are true and can be easily verified from your records as well as records (your sms) available in my handset.
    MY PROBLEM REMAINS UNRESOLVED.
    Wish you all the best.
    Ms. Indrani Mitra
    (m): 9231655485.

Basavaraj Guest

Re: Tata Indicom Customer Care and Nodal Officer are SILENT on my Complaint.

Dear Tata indicom
    As iam using Tata indicom Walky& Mobile around 30 Connections as i have Problem with my Network in Mobile handset as j had been Requested for Line Hunting even that also i have problem requesting to check these case and do ther needful Del No:9243404040 Contact Person Basvaraj:9742827723

JANAKAI Guest

Dear Manager
    I Had Taken New Connection from Tata Indicom FWT as they had activated and given the landline with the No:08065466678
    as few days the line as been Disconnected as after a week again they had been activated a new number:8065465096 but the old number which they had given i have printed my Cards, baaners , Visting cards and i had published the number in my web sites as request to change the number and do the needful on HIGH PRIORITY
    Contact No:9448145479 >

drjsil
    drjsil is offline Newbie

Re: Tata Indicom Customer Care and Nodal Officer are SILENT on my Complaint.

Can anyone help me with the email-ID of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRI) to enable me to make them aware of the common practice of deliberate silence and inaction by the Tata Indicom and BSNL customer care officials. [email protected]

+ Post a Comment HERE!