+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Bank asking to pay interest though already recovered loan from insurance

Advert.

sony4944
    sony4944 is offline Just in!

Bank asking to pay interest though already recovered loan from insurance

Advert.
    i m widow, my husband took loan from bank, after one yr he died, ahving life insaurance against loan, bank recover from insaurence company, till now bank is demanding som of interest and other loans from me, i hv deposite the actual original amount of loan taken by my husband, but still bank is going to hurresment me by giving threatning of selling my only house to recover their amount, i m requesting from high court against bank to wave the balance interest.what i should do now???????????its my question from public.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: Bank asking to pay interest though already recovered loan from insurance

When u paid full amount of the laon , you might received a NDU or NOC letter - [ No due letter].

If yes :- then you no need to payanything

You can write a wriiten letter to Bank manager with a copy of that NDU letter. They will not ask any extra money from you.

If they do u can file a compalint in conusmer court with a 100 or 200 rs form( not sure about the actual amount but it won't be more then this) thats it.

+ Post a Comment HERE!