+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Interested in Honda two wheeler Dealership

Advert.

reshikakanna
    reshikakanna is offline Just in!

honda two wheeler show room

Advert.
    I want to start my own business in auto mobile sector. I want to take dealership of Honda two wheelers or show room or other two wheeler business. Would you explain me the total amount for investment? How much profit shall
    I gain from one bike? What procedure shall I have follow before starting?
    I am interested in taking a HONDA TWO WHEELER DEALERSHIP in chennai, tamilnadu
    Request you to contact me vide email to provide me with the details on this.

Surender Punia
    Surender Punia is offline Just in!
    Hi l
    Iam Surender Punia from Narwana DIstt Jind State Haryana .Iam intersted in becoming a authorised dealer of honda Two wheelar
    Can u help me?
    please mail me or call me
    mail id: [email protected]
    Mob - 09416268430
    Thanks

ajeetyadav
    ajeetyadav is offline Just in!

dealership oof honda

i want to dealership of honda2wheeler.in shikobad diss....firozabad ..states[ uttar pradesh states ]

tauseef ahmad
    tauseef ahmad is offline Just in!

Interested in Honda two Wheeler Dealership

I am interested in taking Honda two wheeler dealership in haridwar.

Request you to contact me vide email or phone to provide me with the details on the same.

Email: [email protected]
    phone: number removed. Please don't share your number on public forums.

Regards,
    Tauseef ahmad

rakesh m jagiya
    rakesh m jagiya is offline Just in!

appling for subdelership

Hi there,

I am interested in taking a Honda two wheeler sub dealership in tah- sakoli. dist- bhandara state- maharastra

Request you to contact me vied email or phone to provide me with the details on the same.

Email:ambica_agencies2006@yahoo.com
    Phone: +91 9823005019.

Appreciate your patronage.

Regards,
    rakesh jagiya

virochana
    virochana is offline Just in!

Interested in Honda two wheeler Dealership

Hi there
    I am interested in taking a Honda two wheeler and four wheeler dealership in Pune MAHARASTRA

Request you to contact me vide email or Phone to provide me with the details on the same.

Email :- [email protected]
    Phone:- 9767400011

Appreciate your patronage

Regards:
    Virochana Deshmukh.

7. Advert.

Purushottam Tupe
    Purushottam Tupe is offline Just in!

requirment of Dealership of Honda two wheeler bike

I want to start my own business in auto mobile sector.i completed my graduation in B.A. but i am , I want to take fully interested in Business of dealership of Hero Honda two wheelers or other famous two wheeler companies. Would you explain me the total amount for investment? How much profit shall I gain from one bike? What procedure shall I have follow before starting? .Can u please forward the detail to my ID [email protected]............

venkata syamalarao
    venkata syamalarao is offline Just in!

Honda 2 wheeler showroom

Respected sir,
    I'm B.Venkata SyamalaRao from krishna district, Gudivada, AndhraPradesh, India.
    I was interested to have a delearship of honda 2-wheeler showroom to start in Tiruvuru,Krishna dist.,AP.
    So, I kindly request you to give me oppurtunity to join you.
    TO contact me my details are:
    Phone no:9491245233,
    Mail Id:[email protected]
    Thanking You,
    yours kindly,
    B.V Syamala Rao,
    Gudivada,
    pin code:521301,
    Krishna dst,
    AndhraPradesh,
    India

ronak1234
    ronak1234 is offline Just in!
    hello sir
    my name is ronak prajapati . i am an automobile engineer passed from GTU with good experience and i would like to take two wheeler dealership of punjab honda at gujarat (Ahmedabad).
    i make sure that you will help me.
    thank you

Manoranjan Padhy
    Manoranjan Padhy is offline Just in!

getting sub deaership

how can I get honda two wheeler sub dealership. what is its requirements like show room, garage, service centre, etc.

durgamsreenivas14
    durgamsreenivas14 is offline Just in!

Good News For People Looking For Two Wheeler Dealership

EIDER MOTORS INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR STATE WISE DEALERSHIPS

Dear Sir,
    We are pleased to inform you that we are inviting new STATE WISE DEALERS for our products from every locations of India. We (EIDER MOTORS) are newly launched 2 wheeler motorbikes in the market and looking for state wide dealers to handle Showroom Dealers and authorized service centers all over India. We are a new two wheeler company that is entering into the Indian market. Through extensive R&D and state of the art design, we offer a range of bikes which are stylish, comfortable and high performance motorcycles at low cost for all age groups. .

We are growing in good numbers our network of dealers across Andhra Pradesh, Telengana, Karnataka, Maharastra, Kerala, Tamilnadu, nagaland, Assam, Arunachalpradesh, Bihar etc. And we are looking for more enthusiastic dealers through out the country. Interested parties who are already Dealers/Sub-dealers/ agents of any of existing auto-mobile brands are invited to come and be a part of our exciting journey to new success road.

WHO CAN BECOME OUR STATE WISE DEALER?

Any Individual/Entrepreneur/ Existing Dealers ( two/four wheeler)/ Sub - Dealers can be our STATE WISE DEALER who have a good access to the market and also those who think that they can trap these sector and market our products efficiently and effectively.

ADVANTAGES OF BECOMING OUR STATE WISE DEALER

We offer a range of bikes which are stylish, comfortable and high performance motorcycles at low cost for all age groups
    We provide most flexible terms & conditions
    Best quality products which will enhance your goodwill and reputation in the market
    We provide products at most competitive prices & discount offers
    We help our dealers to market the products and getting more customers through various advertisement campaigns, forwarding them inquiries coming from areas or location in which our dealer is located
    We provide the flexibility to purchase any quantity of stocks
    Our huge voluminous production capacity and on time delivery schedule will help you to cater any bulk quantity orders

Interested to know more details about the dealership
    Thanks & Regards,https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif
    D. Sreenivas
    contact no: 08886694451
     Marketing Department
    NOTE: visit "www.eidermotors.com" you can see bike models and specifications. By 2015 bikes are coming with diesel,gas,electric.

Vidhu Kumar
    Vidhu Kumar is offline Just in!
    Honda twowheelers
    to
    honda delership
    haiiiiii,
    iam vidh kumar interested to join honda delership.i have seen ur advertisment in ennadu paper i want be apart of it can i known the details pls,

Vidh kumar kondru
    challapalli
    krishna(dst),ap

Dilip Lalwani
    Dilip Lalwani is offline Just in!
    Open Honda Two Wheeler Showroom Investment and Details for India
    I want to open a HONDA TWO WHEELER showroom and service centre in Kurnool Dist, Yemmiganur town. Please let me know the requirements of land, investments and all legal formalities. Plz send all the details as soon as possible by e-mail. My Mob :9324660665

Radhakrishna arasappa
    Radhakrishna arasappa is offline Just in!

Honda 2 wheeler Dealership

I Want details to open 2 wheeler dealership in Bangalore west want to know the criteria and suggestions for same

vamseen
    vamseen is offline Just in!

about sub dealer Honda

I want to open a HONDA TWO WHEELER showroom and service centre(sub dealer) in viziyanagaram Dist,kottavalasa. Please let me know the requirements of land, investments and all legal formalities. Plz send all the details as soon as possible.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast