Hello,

I am in love with a gal who is 20 & i am 28. So there is an age gap of 8 years between us. We were into relationship for 2 years but then didnt know what happened she broke off with me.

First i would like to tell u the gals family background. She is a daughter of a divorce Mother. When my girlfriend was very young her mother got divorced due to her husband used to dink a lot and used to beat. Now her mother recently got married to someone else. That new dad is not ready to take my girlfriends marriage responsibility. So she is staying with her Aunty (Mami) since last 1 year. So she is bit alone.

I loved her a lot. We were fully involved with each other emotionally & physically. She broke up with me for 4-5 times due to family pressure. Every time she gave me the reasons like I want to do MBA. I cannot face my family & i don't want to hurt my family & also i don't have guts to face the family. These break ups used to last for 4-5 days.

But in the month of January she had a talk with her Cousin Brother which is she close to. I dont know what happened, her brother completely brainwashed her mind or she has taken the decision. After that day she said i want to break up with u. And was not even ready to talk on phone stating that she will fall week by talking to me.

But then i tried to talk to her and then she said the same reasons again and also says that this time i am firm about my decisions.
I asked her to meet me but then she refused and said first u get engaged with some other gal then i will meet u.

So i decided to go and meet her by surprise. She met me and gave me reasons like her Mom is against, her family is against & also says that she doesn't want to be in a relationship now.

She says she is having feelings but she is reducing her feelings. I asked her why she is reducing she doesn't gave me an exact answer. I said see please don't compromise in life partner. She replied she is not compromising.

I came back to my place without informing her. So she called me up 50 times i dint answered, so she called up my cousins and my friends asking where I am.

Finally i said to her that i am back to my house so please don't worry about me anymore. Then I said if you can hear me without keeping your decisions in your mind so that we can mutually decide. First she said she can try but later she says she cannot keep aside her decisions.

So i said we cannot be friends and please dont call me and message me. But then she called my friend and also messaged me once

Now after not talking to her for 11 days she messaged me. Now we again into talking terms and i asked tell me what exactly it is in just Yes & No. I asked u have feelings she said Yes. I said do u Love me. She didnt gave an answer. So i said i got my answer that its a Yes. I asked would u marry me. She said No. Then i asked if everyones in ur family and my family agrees over our relations then will u marry me. She said Yes.

So i requested her that let me try once if it happens then its good but if not there will be no regrets in life. She says she is having feelings but not that of marriage. I feel its fear of family she doesn't want to move ahead and also because of her past bad relations she is fearing for marriage soon.

So in this case should i tell it at my place? Hope situation doesnt get worsen or i should give her more time.