+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to Check Broadband Usage on BSNL SelfCare portal - New portal

Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

How to Check Broadband Usage on BSNL SelfCare portal - New portal

Advert.
    Recently BSNL shifted to new system of user management which is known as BSNL SelfCare Portal. Through SelfCare you can actually do lot more thing other than your broadband usage monitoring. However, its little confusing for first time here, hence I have decided to write a short note how to check usage details on BSNL broadband.

If you are in north region then :
    Note: If you looking to know how to pay your broadband bill online then click here

It is pretty easy though, first go SelfCare portal of your area..

If you don't know how to Create BSNL Selfcare account then click here to know

If you are in north region then :
    Code:
    http://selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in
    If you are in south region then :
    Code:
    http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in
    If you are in west region then :
    Code:
    http://selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in
    If you are in east region then :
    Code:
    http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in
    It will show you following screen, now login with your username and password you have for your account. (Its not same as your broadband password and username). You can read "How to Register at New BSNL Selfcare Portal" to know how to obtain those details.

When you are successfully logged in, you are supposed to look for link saying : My Services, click on it and will further show more options. In that click View Broadband Usage.
    So it goes like this Login to Selfcare portal---> Click My Services --->Click View Broadband Usage

Now it will come with following screen which shows total usage of your broadband data connection, however if you want to know full details then you are supposed to click View Usage Details .

After clicking View Usage Details, now it will show you detailed usage.
    However, still its not very convenient so I suggest you to download the Excel CSV format which available on this page already. So, clicking on export to Excel will give you a file which you can open in Excel or any compatible spreadsheet program and then analyze it easily.

Update : Now you can check usage details between any given date, bsnl has added option to specify TO and FROM date to check, I have updated the screenshot below.

In the Last
    If you liked this article / tip or you find it useful then please stop by and give your comment. Your comments helpful and encourages me to further give you similar pieces of information and guides.

~Ricky

Disclaimer
    The author is not associated with any of the above mentioned service or product. Author may or may not be using all or any of the above services or products. Above article / review / tip are just views of the author and they do not decide above mentioned service / product's characteristics as whole. The author do not take any responsibility for harm or damage done by any of the above tip / advice / review. Above material / article is provided for the informational purpose only and author can't be held responsible for its usability and authenticity. Reader's discretion is advised.

Stealing or Copying of this article / review / Tip without proper credit and link back to the article is illegal. You may use this article at your site by giving a link back to this article or by asking for permission from the author.

Last edited by Ricky; 07-26-2012 at 02:18 AM.

Unregistered Guest
    it only shows the current usage for the month , i want to see all my usage ... plz help

Unregistered Guest
    website is nt opening...Guess sum server problem..

roy342
    roy342 is offline Just in!
    I am facing problem during BSNL selfcare registration
    During registration it said "Broadband User ID is Invalid or You do not have Active Broadband in Your Service."
    Help.

swapnil14
    swapnil14 is offline Just in!

Smile

Thanks a lot brother!! I was so confused but now I got solution from you...as BSNL implemented design I was so much confused...your post is probably the first one on whole internet which guides about new BSNL portal...so BIG BIG THANKS

swapnil14
    swapnil14 is offline Just in!
    Thanks a lot brother! seriously I was so much confused...u took so much efforts & ur post regarding BSNL new portal is very first post on the internet so BIG BIG THANKS

7. Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Hi Swapnil

Thank you very much for appreciating my effort. If you need any more help then I would love to help you.

sohail_patel
    sohail_patel is offline Newbie

selfcare.ndc

can any one give me tha login id and password of your selfcare.ndc account..i want to jst check the ndc site....

sumit1962
    sumit1962 is offline Just in!

I want to view my BB usage,but it is not possible, please help me.

I am registered in etalkindia.com to view my Broadband usage and also call details. but it is not possible, pl. help me.

haridastk
    haridastk is offline Just in!
    How to find out the broad band usage of bsnl connection and to register for it what can i do

haridastk
    how can i register in the bsnl self care the port is not found

haridastk
    what can i do to get approved for posting from a moderator

mathewmmathew
    mathewmmathew is offline Just in!
    sir,i don't know how to find out my broad band usage of my bsnl net connection?what can i do for the registration

tapasbose
    tapasbose is offline Just in!

Post just i want to know my usage of this month

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    it only shows the current usage for the month , i want to see all my usage ... plz help
    i want to know the current usage of this month as early as possible from your end thanks

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Don't you think there is option to select date range to see usage.. can you find it ?

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast