+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What to chose between parents(arrange-marriage) or unsettled boyfriend?

Advert.

Mitali Sharma Guest

What to chose between parents(arrange-marriage) or unsettled boyfriend?

Advert.
    I am 23 female, I will b completing my PG (hence education) by june2011
    Hence my parents have started finding a suitable boy for me.
    But im in love with a guy since 4 FOUR yrs and v both are very serious abt each other
    He is trying for Bank PO(giving exams since 1yr) but isnt settled till now.
    So i cant tell abt my relationship to my parents and they have started their search
    Im very tensed as to what to do...

1st option-> to rejct all d boys my parents suggest (thus wait for many years till my bf gets settled)
    2nd option-> to leave this relation and do as my parents say(go for arrange marriage)

im very confused coz if i chose d "1st option" i will be troubling my parents a lot..they have bcme very old now,moreover if my bf doesnt get settled i wont get gud arrange-marriage-proposals as i age..
    if i chose the "2nd option" how will i survive without my long term lover(he is so special for me)..very honest and loyal boy..i love him the most

Plz help urgently..im very stressed out and cant concentrate on anything else due to suc

Amar Atwal
    Amar Atwal is offline eTI Iron
    it's ur life and there is no right to anyone to interfere in ur life. But you ask that's y i'm suggesting you to do these thing. 1st of all tell this situation to that person who is very special and frank to you and take his/her suggestion after that if you think that your bf is properly loyal to you then just wait for a limited period and tell him to be settled as soon as he can. By this you will also known that what can your bf do for you. After that having courage and tell this whole situation to your mom/dad. After getting result of these three thing just think itself in a cool place or with cool mind. Because the final decision is obviously your......

plz let me know what you take the decision....thnx

himalayan
    himalayan is offline eTI Member
    I want to suggest you to introduce your BF to your parents because this is the only solution of your problem. If your parents find him perfect partner for you then can make happy to both and live your life happily.

udayvedant
    udayvedant is offline eTI Member
    Amar you said "really well.

Amar Atwal
    Amar Atwal is offline eTI Iron
    thnx udayvedant.. nd welcm to eTI .. i hope you will enjoy to share your views with us.. have fun...

+ Post a Comment HERE!