+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hero Honda Dealership investment amount, profit and procedure?

Advert.

prashantsparekh@yahoo.co. is offline Just in!

Wink Hero Honda Dealership investment amount, profit and procedure?

Advert.
    Sir,

I want to start my own business in auto mobile sector. I want to take dealership of Hero Honda two wheelers or other famous two wheeler companies. Would you explain me the total amount for investment? How much profit shall I gain from one bike? What procedure shall I have follow before starting?

hemant.kumar997
    hemant.kumar997 is offline Just in!

Regarding taking honda dealership

Hi sir,
    I am interested in taking a HONDA TWO WHEELER DEALERSHIP in gopalganj(bihar).
    Request you to contact me vide email/phone to provide me with the details on this.

[email protected]
    PHONE-08102573745 09973024896

Regards
    hemant kumar

Unregistered Guest

Cool

Sir,

I want to start my own business in auto mobile sector. I want to take dealership of Hero Honda two wheelers or other famous two wheeler companies. Would you explain me the total amount for investment? How much profit shall
    I gain from one bike? What procedure shall I have follow before starting?
    I am interested in taking a HONDA TWO WHEELER DEALERSHIP in Nokha , Rohas, ( Bihar )
    Request you to contact me vide email/phone to provide me with the details on this.

Email - [email protected]
    Mob. 09576225605
    yourmember
    gopalprasad

Unregistered Guest

dearler of hero honda two wheeler

[[email protected].;20919]Sir,

I want to start my own business in auto mobile sector. I want to take dealership of Hero Honda two wheelers or other famous two wheeler companies. Would you explain me the total amount for investment? How much profit shall
    I am interested in taking a HONDA TWO WHEELER DEALERSHIP in UP, Dist Ballia/Bangalore, Karnataka

moorthi 9840484929 Guest

Arrow I want to take dealership of Honda two wheelers

[QUOTE=Unregistered;22764]
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]. View Post
    Sir,

I am interested in taking a HONDA TWO WHEELER DEALERSHIP in UP, Dist Ballia/Bangalore, Karnataka
    "I would like to int to take honda two wheeler dealership at kallakurichi taluk, villupuram district".

i want to take dealership of hero honda dealership

Dear sir;

This is chandrashekar from bangalore i am planning to take own dealership of hero honda motor cycle. i have completed my mechanical engineering. i am very much intrested to take the dealership so plz send me the price to open the dealership.

plz contact me
    mobile no:9036981995
    email id:[email protected]

7. Advert.

jital Guest

Thumbs up singh

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]. View Post
    Sir,

I want to start my own business in auto mobile sector. I want to take dealership of Hero Honda two wheelers or other famous two wheeler companies. Would you explain me the total amount for investment? How much profit shall I gain from one bike? What procedure shall I have follow before starting?
    plz contact me
    mobile no. 09479129170

Unregistered Guest

I want to take honda two wheeler dealership

I want to take honda two wheeler dealeship in dibai u.p plz tell me hop can i take it. Ph-9410483678 [email protected]

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Herohonda dealer ship?

Hello every one,
    HeroHonda was going to split from 2014, that means all HeroHonda bykes were going to change their names. Thats why they were not giving Dealer ships at the moment and also the production capacity should be increase if they add more dealerships,so people who were interested can try for service points at your nearest HHML office located all our india.

Rita Kumari Guest

Regarding Honda two wheeler Dealership.

At present there is no Honda two wheeler dealership available at Bikramganj, Rohtas (Bihar). Honda two wheeler dealership is available at Sasaram (Rohtas) and at Ara (Bhojpur). Bikramganj is centre of both. It is situated 45 Kms far from Sasaram and 65 Kms far from Ara. Recently Bikramganj is decleared District Headquarter of Rohtas. I am interested in taking a Honda two wheeler dealership at Bikramganj. I am financially strong and able to invest huge amount in this bussiness. My own house is available at Bikramganj (about 2 kattha) in main road and vacant land (about 2 kattha). Hence I request you to kindly provide me suitable direction in this regard and allot me the subject dealership i.e." HONDA TWO WHEELERSHIP DEALERSHIP"

My e-mail ID is [email protected]
    Phone No-09931088600, 08434549458, 9334736018
    Thanking you.

Unregistered Guest

dealership

Sir,

I want to start my own business in auto mobile sector. I want to take dealership of Hero Honda two wheelers or other famous two wheeler companies. Would you explain me the total amount for investment? How much profit shall I gain from one bike? What procedure shall I have follow before starting? Want to open delearship in Jammu,J&K.Can u please forward the detail to my [email protected].

awanish Guest

Dealeship

Sir,

I want to start my own business in auto mobile sector. I want to take dealership of Hero Honda two wheelers or other famous two wheeler companies. Would you explain me the total amount for investment? How much profit shall I gain from one bike? What procedure shall I have follow before starting? Want to open delearship in Jammu,J&K.Can u please forward the detail to my ID [email protected]

Unregistered Guest

New dealership at srivilliputtur, virudhunagar dist tamilnadu

We are very much interested in new dealership at SRIVILLIPUTTUR in Virudhunagar Dist (Tamil Nadu). Here still no dealership provided. Lot of potencial are here in our town for excellent marketing of our Honda brand bikes. We expect to allot the New dealership in our town. Around 30 Km surrounding no dealers for Honda dealers. We are having the financial and the marketing capacity to lift the sales. At the same time we are owning the sufficient land in the NH road from our Town SRIVILLIPUTTUR to MADURAI. We are shortly expecting your new dealership in our home town. We assure that we will improve the marketing as your requirement.

K.GURUSAMY
    S.SIVASUNRAMANIAN
    Contact No. 096771138175, 09344198286
    Mail id ; [email protected], [email protected]

shahani
    shahani is offline Just in!

Regarding Dealership of Hero Motorcycle.

dear sir

i want to become dealer of hero motor cycle in karjee ( bhabua) .pls explane about investment procedure & what is profit morgine on one motor cycle .

This is for your kind inforamtion & request necessary advice pls.

Regards

surendra kumar shahani

Kamachi sri krishna
    Kamachi sri krishna is offline Just in!
    Dear sir;

This is Kamachi from srivilliputtur i am planning to take own dealership of hero honda motor cycle. i have completed my mechanical ITI. so plz send me the price to open the dealership.

plz contact me
    mobile no:9443571057
    email id:[email protected]

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast