+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Indian Politics after Independence

Advert.

udayvedant
    udayvedant is offline eTI Member

Indian Politics after Independence

Advert.
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Last edited by udayvedant; 04-21-2011 at 02:32 PM.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Recently Rahul Gandhi said that don't take Rajneeti (politics) as career rather take it as "Social Cause" . And I hope there are many people who want to work for society.

udayvedant
    You don't have to take politics to make a difference to the society. You can make a difference to the society, even if you have the true intention. Next I will write something more about Indian Politics.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    I don't agree on that, this the problem, the youth is not interested in Politics and this is causing politics being populated by those who are actually there either because their father / mother was in politics or just by chance. So politics is dominated by those who are not even eligible for such responsible designation. You can easily see that most of the politician are people who had power or criminal back ground but technically they not competent enough.

Let me give you one personal experience, there was a guy in my childhood who never studied properly and was always in company of criminal kind of people. Slowly in few years he gained little power because of his criminal community and lately he went into Real estate business (on commission basis) and now he has joined politics. I can see his poster around the city and now he is self proclaimed leader. But because I know him closely, I know even his IQ is not of standard level but he is in politics. Who knows, can be a big leader soon ..
    Because there are not enough eligible people around, an inefficient guy, ineligible person is gaining ground. So we need people to take on politics ie. Youth.

I hope I explained properly.

udayvedant
    You explained it very well.

himalayan
    himalayan is offline eTI Member
    At present, we see a different type of politics in India and that is the politics of making money and just fulfilling their own desires. Before independence their is an aim set in every Indian for getting Independence but now who cares about the country.

7. Advert.

udayvedant
    This is really true.

+ Post a Comment HERE!