+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Is computer education possible in villages of India?

Advert.

sheelnidhi
    sheelnidhi is offline Just in!

Is computer education possible in villages of India?

Advert.
    Now in the modern era without computer we cannot even think of our day. But what about those villages where Higher secondary student even dont know what is computer. If the school have computer they suffer from facultimonia (lack of faculties). I want to ask all of you what should we do introduce computer in villages also??

Sheelnidhi Gupta
    Developer
    Sheel's Dictionary

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    I have a solution, give contract to private company to provide education in villages and give parents ie. villagers power to send reports about the level of education.

sheelnidhi
    sheelnidhi is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I have a solution, give contract to private company to provide education in villages and give parents ie. villagers power to send reports about the level of education.
    The solution you have provided is really practical and great. But in our villages there is electricity crisis. How we will overcome from that one.......

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Well, for that I can't say anything because its bigger problem but atleast start with those villages where there is already electricity and those are lot.

thomaslues
    thomaslues is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by sheelnidhi View Post
    Now in the modern era without computer we cannot even think of our day. But what about those villages where Higher secondary student even dont know what is computer. If the school have computer they suffer from facultimonia (lack of faculties). I want to ask all of you what should we do introduce computer in villages also??

Sheelnidhi Gupta
    Developer
    Sheel's Dictionary
    I think the foremost thing to learn computers is understanding of English language,as computer commands,menus, and instructions are are largely composed in English.It is only possible if the villages are taught in their local or regional language which they speak.The computers should be designed and manufactured in accordance with the language they speak which helps them to understand well.
    [/URL]

deepa26
    deepa26 is offline Just in!
    now a days in so many villages all facilities provide by government. so no question about electricity and yes in villages computer education is possible because village people more curious to learn computers. and if proper privet company teach them well then no issue. now a days so many software available so by this software people of village is learn easily. what you say?

7. Advert.

rohit1
    rohit1 is offline eTI Member
    Yes, it is possible to get the computer education at villages in India. But it only needs some efforts and awareness among people. .

hemangverma
    hemangverma is offline Newbie
    Yes, computer education possible in villages of India

+ Post a Comment HERE!