+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What qualities you look in a man to consider him for a date.

Advert.

vinnie
    vinnie is offline Just in!

What qualities you look in a man to consider him for a date.

Advert.
    Ladies and Only ladies please try and answer me as truthfully as possible. I might sound a complete loser or a total idiot. When I was 21 and I tried to introspect that why is it so that no women has even shown any interest in me (in-fact they have been so repulsive of me that I am yet to go on a date) so I asked few of my male friends (who were virtually changing partners more frequentyl then change clothes) what do women look in a man for dating.

Top answers were (not in any order):

• Bold attitude and great Sense of Humor.
    • Makes a lot of Money.
    • Is not physically or emotionally abusive.
    • Is really well educated.
    • Is Good Looking
    • Well Educated

Well six years later I feel either I didn’t get what most of them said or perhaps they were wrong. Because in the last six years I have added an MBA degree to my name from one of the Ivy league B-Schools. I earn reasonably well(more then $150K per annum, in India) I am a business consultant a job requiring you to be bold and great communicator. I don’t recall I have even been in my life in a brawl or can be termed emotionally or physically abusive. Although I wont say I look great but wont be much worse then an average bloke.

Guess what I am 28 yet to date and single as usual. Now I know for sure no one understand a women more then a women does so ladies, please advice me what else is needed. Now it’s become a question of my identity.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    I am not a girl but still I will advice here, thing is very simple, don't look upon all girls as potential date, rather be friendly with them, look does matter but not to the extent that one won't get date. Its more about your friendly nature and your presentation. Professionally you are a successful person, that would add a plus point. There are many small things which makes difference but can't be explained here, try to be friend of woman as friend and understand them, rest is virtue.

Good luck

+ Post a Comment HERE!