+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Yahoo Messenger Problem:Your account has been locked - start the unlocking process

Advert.

Sidhartha
    Sidhartha is offline eTI Member

Angry Yahoo Messenger Problem:Your account has been locked - start the unlocking process

Advert.
    Hi Today I tried to login to Yahoo messenger and received following error :
    There was a problem signing you in to Yahoo! Messenger. Your account has been locked, please click "Forgot Password" to start the unlocking process (81003003) ..

But when I click "Forgot Password" and give my details, it accepts it and then again says invalid password. Am I lost because recovering ID is not helping. IN case you want to see the exact error message then here is the screenshot I have taken. Please help me to solve this problem.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    If you are sure you remember your password properly then simply access Yahoo from some other country like
    Brazil : Yahoo! Mail – E-mail gratuito com armazenamento ilimitado
    UK : Yahoo! Mail
    etc.

And it will not show locked account error, once you can login then you can log anywhere. I suppose you are from India so your account is blocked on Indian server. It happens when you or someone else give wrong password repeatedly .

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper
    I guess there is some problem with Yahoo mail .. Coz its also happened with me... I was able to login to Yahoo messenger but not able to login to yahoo mail with same password.. i changed the password , still able to login to yahoo messenger but not to yahoo mail...

the problem is still same .. not resolved yet... I guess i need to contact Yahoo for the same ...

my acount has ben locked start the unloocking process please help and unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by Sidhartha View Post
    Hi Today I tried to login to Yahoo messenger and received following error :
    There was a problem signing you in to Yahoo! Messenger. Your account has been locked, please click "Forgot Password" to start the unlocking process (81003003) ..

But when I click "Forgot Password" and give my details, it accepts it and then again says invalid password. Am I lost because recovering ID is not helping. IN case you want to see the exact error message then here is the screenshot I have taken. Please help me to solve this problem.
    please my yahoo id open my acount has en locked start the unloking process please help and unlocked

+ Post a Comment HERE!