+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Physical relationship with a married man - met over internet!

Advert.

Ishika
    Ishika is offline Just in!

Wink Physical relationship with a married man - met over internet!

Advert.
    I met my boyfriend through internet,he told me that he is 30yrs.i was 20.after 2 years i came to know that he is 40 and married.he has a son-12years. understanding betweem him his wife is very little.his wife doesn't like sex.and she doesnt like enjoying,whether outside.he loves me a lot.but as we cant marry,we are in a physical relationship.we had sex after knowing that he is married.many times i got jealous because he lives with his wife nd son.what shall i do?

RakeshVed
    RakeshVed is offline eTI Member
    Hi Ishika, welcome to eTI

I will only say one thing here that your relationship is only relationship of lust, if he says his wife never shows interest in sex then its he saying that. How will you know its truth ?
    You don't have any future in relation.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Love can happen in any age but in your case, I doubt if it is love. Definitely he is attached to you but you know whatever he said, may be he is similarly attached to his wife but saying that his wife is not co-operating just to gain your sympathy. Its start of your life, leave this person behind and go for a fresh start with someone who actually believe in love rather than only lust.

omi
    omi is offline eTI Member
    Thnx for reply !

surya singh
    surya singh is offline Just in!

Red face hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

C it is d fact dat whenever u make frnds online 90% of dem lies vid each other after knowing dat guy dat he is 40 nd having 2 children still u had sex vid him dis means u truely luvs him but now its d time 4 him 2 take d decision its not about u nd dat guy but it is also related 2 her wife nd both of der sons ask ur boyfriend 2 make one choice either 2 choose u or 2 her wife nd her children....................

Unregistered Guest

foolish things

Hi ishika the Girls like u in our country are not less in count,they are always believe in doing the foolish things in whole life; So its not astinishing that such thing happend with you, b'coz u r really bewkoof & all the girls like u. Ladkiyoka dimag ghootano me hi hota hai;Is world me Ladko ko kabhi love nahi hota wo sirf lust ke pyasse hote hai,love sirf ladkiyo ko hota hai wajeh i already tell u.

7. Advert.

sourabhbansal Guest

hiii

Tum wahi karo jo tumhaara dil keheta hain agar tumhaara dil usko chahata hain
    to tum uske saath relation raho .

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium
    Such activity is a sin by Hindu culture.
    We shall not pollute our cultural treasure chest with the junk from the west.

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi ishika the Girls like u in our country are not less in count,they are always believe in doing the foolish things in whole life; So its not astinishing that such thing happend with you, b'coz u r really bewkoof & all the girls like u. Ladkiyoka dimag ghootano me hi hota hai;Is world me Ladko ko kabhi love nahi hota wo sirf lust ke pyasse hote hai,love sirf ladkiyo ko hota hai wajeh i already tell u.
    Incorrect.

You may choose an icon for your message from this list

nalini
    nalini is offline Just in!

Physical relationship with a married man - met over internet

i wud simply ask you 1qtns what wud u ve done if u were in his wife place??? if his wife was not interested in sex how cud she produce 2kids ???youare fool and bewkoof accept such man . will he take care till ur put to sleep in tomb will he support and take care of ur need life long?? what happen when he loose interest in sex and ur still active ??? will he still luvu ?? such relation are nothing but infatuation or lust nothing else. so better find nice guy and get married and settle.

Stalker
    Stalker is offline Just in!
    i think isika u shd give urself some time with a 24 yrs old guy.........married man are matured but not exiting

+ Post a Comment HERE!